good lord

assorted Lake Superior pics:
some have insta filters applied
4PKBjWg.jpg

Txk8DZo.jpg

uJnzJDK.jpg

TXyUXzz.jpg

faMnqj1.jpg

Noice shirt. Where did you get that from?

If only Massachusetts was anywhere near the route from Vermont to Pennsylvania. At least my neck of the woods, anyway...

Kirstie Maldonado said:
NO SELFIE YET!!! But enjoying the last day in Vermont before we leave for Pennsylvania for the summer~~

waA0thi.jpg

ZYLElEQ.jpg

You've got a beautiful property.

Andymii said:
Kirstie Maldonado said:
NO SELFIE YET!!! But enjoying the last day in Vermont before we leave for Pennsylvania for the summer~~

waA0thi.jpg

ZYLElEQ.jpg

You've got a beautiful property.

Thank youuuu! :'D It's kind of sad because we only get to enjoy it for like two months (May and August, sometimes April) before we have to leave for the summer. Other times, in the case of August, it gets too cold and snow and/or rain are steadily approaching and before long the trees/leaves are disappearing and it starts getting dreary. :/

Here's a cricket I caught in my dormroom earlier in the year. I named her Betty then took her outside and set her free. No idea where she is now.
12552690_993234290714972_2651478521755682917_n_by_just_call_me_j-da4yw7r.jpg

If that cricket was making noise, it's a guy cricket.

And it looks just like those crickets my sister hunts every night with Raid because they keep her awake.

They are those house crickets. There's no mistakening it, I kill those on a semi-daily basis.

She didn't make noise, plus she has an ovipositor so I could tell immediately that she was a she.
All I did was find her crawling around.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Here's a cricket I caught in my dormroom earlier in the year. I named her Betty then took her outside and set her free. No idea where she is now.
12552690_993234290714972_2651478521755682917_n_by_just_call_me_j-da4yw7r.jpg
My cricket did not make it past the front gate.

Crickets aren't a problem where i live, but when i used to live up in New York they were a bit annoying at night.

Some abandoned house down the street my friends and I went into. It's over 100 years old and completely gutted. Next time we visit, we plan to take on the basement.
JMlZpzY.jpg

nice shirt. you look a bit different than I imagined though.

Back