Real-Life Photos

it's adorable seeing such a tall guy leaning over to cuddle

gVPwO93.jpg

Meh.

Carrying or being near something Baby Luigi-related is like a requirement for pictures of me to get taken.

Also, bird bonus.

Splendid. Want to see a picture of me? I'll ask Baby Luigi to take a picture too!

What birds do you want? Ours is a cockatiel and a budgerigar/budgie/parakeet.

I actually found the latter purely out of accident. Mom was driving me to the orthodontist because I kept delaying, so just one day, I decided to give in and actually visit the orthodontist. When Mom was driving me, a white fluttery thing on the sidewalk caught my eye. I thought it was a albino pigeon (which aren't uncommon and are often mistaken for those white doves). But when the car past by the thing, my fleeting glance immediately caught the shape and size of the bird, which was a budgie. I begged Mom to turn around and get the bird. Took me several tries (I was being unclear at the time) but I finally muttered "How would you feel if it was our bird out there?" (we lost a cockatiel earlier), then Mom turned around. It took us some effort to catch this budgie, but she seemed tired so she didn't fly far at all. Just making fluttery hopping motions, trying to avoid me on the sidewalk. We didn't catch her until we got a towel out and cornered her and, to make a long story short, she's now a beloved bird at our house. I did try posting "found budgie" online for any owners to claim her, but to my disappointment and, I hate to admit, relief (since I started bonding with the budgie immediately) no results, so I think it's safe to say that she's ours.

Birds are very great pets. Especially the more social ones like cockatiels and budgies. And once they get tame enough, they wander around and...mess up things by pooping everywhere.

Here's my wet budgie invading my workspace (also frequently includes can of soda)

kO65JX0.jpg

Puddin said:
cute shirt

and cute birds

thnxz bro

it's a tank-top with a built-in bra, i love those

Striker Mario said:
I'm not sure yet, but based on what I've heard of them, most likely a cockatiel. I don't know if I can ever convince my mom though, especially because I move between two houses every week :/

By the way, you both look really great!

I don't know if you guys can tell us apart aside from character preferences and the hair length

Nyrie said:
Striker Mario said:
I'm not sure yet, but based on what I've heard of them, most likely a cockatiel. I don't know if I can ever convince my mom though, especially because I move between two houses every week :/

By the way, you both look really great!

Birds will also end up screaming for you if you leave them for long periods of time alone. They panic when you're not around, pretty much, so you have to also spend a lot of time interacting with them.

Cockatiels are easy to take care of and are great beginner birds, but they need your attention every now and then. They're social animals, so they like interaction with you, once they adjust to having you around. If you're nervous about leaving your cockatiel alone all day, then perhaps you should buy two of them. But the price tag doesn't justify them, they're so sweet and adorable like a child, you'll love them in no time. For me, it was love at first sight. Vet-related stuff might be an issue too since so less vets are dedicated to examining birds, so you'll probably have to look around a bit for one.

If I met you irl I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you apart.

Anyway, the Baby Luigi plushies you were holding looked like they were part of the shirt to me. You have a cute-looking bird too.

Nabber said:
you two look really young

Yeah, that's not the first time someone has told us that we look incredibly young, especially for our age.

We're supposed to be 21 years old. What age do we look like?

Midna said:
Baby Luigi said:

also what the *bleep* happened to that keyboard

It's a Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard

9kk9.jpg

It's surprisingly comfortable to use, easier to type in than a normal keyboard, and it's great for gaming.

Laverne Todd said:
If I met you irl I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you apart.

Anyway, the Baby Luigi plushies you were holding looked like they were part of the shirt to me. You have a cute-looking bird too.

Heh, no one does. Not at first anyway. People usually look at the hair, as it's the most distinct difference.

Lol, really? I wish I had a Baby Luigi shirt. It's the one Baby Luigi thing I really want that I don't have yet, so that necklace thing I have kinda makes up for it. And thanks for the compliment of the bird, she acts really cute too :3

Baby Luigi said:
Nabber said:
you two look really young

Yeah, that's not the first time someone has told us that we look incredibly young, especially for our age.

We're supposed to be 21 years old. What age do we look like?
honestly... around 12

maybe it's just the lighting or something

Or the weird angle, since more people say we look like 15 or 16. Yeah this phone camera is all I got. Maybe i should take another picture of myself sometime.

I don't mind appearing younger than my age in all honestly. Even though I have a grown-up mind, I still have a heart of a child.

oh my god, that adorable plushie and necklace. Now it's impossible to imagine you two standing without the plushies :D

Midna said:
Baby Luigi said:

also what the *bleep* happened to that keyboard
The budgie wrecked it.

Shhhhh, don't tell her that I said that.

Nabber said:
honestly... around 12

maybe it's just the lighting or something
I suppose so, but we're also petite (weighing just under 100 lbs (45 kg) and is 5'1'' (154.94 cm)) and frontal cortex development in people with ADHD actually tend to lag 4 years behind, none of these factors help at all. I wouldn't blame anyone if they underestimated our age. Also I don't act exactly 16, but there are situations where I act like I'm 21 like rational and intellectual discussion, others where I'm more like 16, particularly the more emotional ones.

Shaggy said:
oh my god, that adorable plushie and necklace. Now it's impossible to imagine you two standing without the plushies :D
Yeah, we're pretty ultra Mario fans. You can tell just by looking at the room around us. Hope you guys are okay with it and don't think it's unhealthy or creepy obsession because the last thing I'd like to be called is "creepy".

Sylveon said:
You both look cute and very alike.

Can I ask what kind of birds are those?
Thanks for that and my ultra-realistic sockpuppet!

As I said earlier in my post, the bigger crested yellow/gray one is a female cockatiel with a pied-gray color morph and the other is a female white budgerigar, known in my region as "parakeets" and also endearingly referred to as "budgies" (I'm not familiar with budgie color morphs).

now there's proof that you two aren't the same person

colour me impressed and about 14 shades of sorry, with just a little bit of prussian "neptune was an angsty teenager" blue mixed in

then we're gonna paint a happy little stupid neptune

and it'll be our little secret

in all seriousness, i said a few times that i suspected you two of being the same person in the past, and though i only ever said in person on the forums in a jokey nature, there were often times that i genuinely believed that you two were the same person

i mean i stopped believing that quite a while ago, but i still believed it, which was wrong

for that i hope you two can accept my sincerest of apologies

Back