VeVVrxb.jpg

91oV39K.jpg
how'd you get so hot
Age?
yeah that happens

worked well for hiccup

tumblr_mlmvliq3hP1raoqhso1_400.png

this should give any lanky little shit teenager hope for the future

if hiccup can go from dorky to hottie in a matter of 5 years, then i guess it can be done for anybody

i've already done it in three, so i guess it doesn't really need to give me hope, and you appear to have done it pretty well, though i'm not really familiar with what you looked like 5 or so years ago

to me, you've always been sexy

Whenever I use it for costumes or whatever, I just get my cousin to do it. She has teh skillz.

Walkazo said:
Whenever I use it for costumes or whatever, I just get my cousin to do it. She has teh skillz.
my sister is like that

she taught me how to not look like a panda
it's working, I guess

Coincidentally, there was an ad for adopting a giant panda at the bottom of the screen when I read that post, lol.

And yeah, my mom doesn't use eyeliner, but she goes overboard with the eyeshadow and ends up looking like a raccoon whenever she takes off her glasses (but when she's wearing them, it's not obvious, at least).

Clunk said:
aRmvqG9.jpg

Brownie (or whatever dessert you like the best) points if you can circle my favorite book.
Is it Eragon or anything in the series?

Clunk said:
aRmvqG9.jpg

Brownie (or whatever dessert you like the best) points if you can circle my favorite book.
its clearly A Game Of Thrones from the middle shelf
I think dragonriders of pern is in the top right on top of some of the other books​

The Meta Knight Before Christmas said:
Clunk said:
aRmvqG9.jpg

Is it Eragon or anything in the series?
Nooooooo. Eragon and the rest of the series is trash because the author completely ripped off every idea from my favorite series.

Agnès Oblige said:
I think dragonriders of pern is in the top right on top of some of the other books
Yeah my favorite series is Pern. Giving the win to you.

Back