Real-Life Photos

BMB, next time I see you playing mafia I will picture with those exact faces respectively now.

In work on Saturday there was a kid's birthday party, so I was put into the bunny costume.

09wW1aS.jpg

Wally said:
So, decided to do the beard thing again. It was a month of it, so here's a before and after.

10959413_931700190180973_3015358543736797384_n.jpg

1969287_931700166847642_4664281317618626588_n.jpg

I swear I took the picture with the same angle and stuff and yet the second picture managed to seem a lot more brighter and innocent.

(First one's obviously my mafia game face while the second is my Innocent game face)

I prefer your "Mafia Face" for some reason... The second one is somewhat brighter.

not all children are scared of that thing

stop being a wuss, nabber.

/hypocritical

Nabber said:
i hope you feel good knowing that all the children there won't sleep for a week
Kids wanted to high-five me, and take photos with me whilst in costume, so I assume if they don't sleep it's due to extra cake rather than a visit from the bunny rabbit.

[13:56] Icemario Oh man clutch blind throw.
[13:56] Icemario There was a newspaper on my bed, so I wanted to get it to the upper bed.
[13:56] Icemario So I got on my knees (on my bed), picked it up and chucked it back overhead.
[13:57] Icemario It landed in such a way that the ends of the paper stood up, and it now resembles a tent.
[13:57] Icemario Which I saw on my mirror.

QcPuDUH.jpg

For the record this is the mirror (on my wardrobe) you're seeing, which is what I saw (except as it happened too).

If you have me on Twitter or Facebook then might've seen this already. This is my team (Team Chromony) from Melbourne Global Game Jam. Photo was taken about 2 weeks ago after we were interviewed on the live stream (there's a recording of it available as well but I'm too shy to post it... unless for some reason you really wanna see me talk off-the-cuff stuff badly :v).

I'm the one in the very front.

tumblr_njew4pOXqn1qd673co1_540.jpg

Asuna Kagurazaka said:
mNxz8Et.jpg

I'm wearing two awesome necklaces.

very nice glare, also nice outfit that i can see.

Nozomi Toujou said:
wS6xbiy.png

this page is like

girls and their blank stares

Zae Eildus said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
wS6xbiy.png

this page is like

That's really rude, Zae.

Once I figure out how to upload my pictures, I might do that if enough people want me to.

I haven't because I'm not quite sure how...

Zae Eildus said:
Megamario15 said:
Zae Eildus said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
wS6xbiy.png

this page is like

That's really rude, Zae.

....how is that rude?

blank stares are like default face
You're saying that girls only do blank stares

Not true at all