Real-Life Photos

There is a green-masked ninja turtle now
i_got_a_shell_by_just_call_me_j-d6p487u.jpg

My messy room (I haven't redecorated in a decade, lol):

QZe74LL.jpg

Closeup of my display unit of LEGO, feather, model airplanes, childhood toy trucks and random crap (plus a glassy silhouette of me as bonus, too):

0PWat4o.jpg

Because a number of things could go wrong - for example, the phone (or whatever you used to take the picture) falling into the pasta.

Hilary Briss said:
Because a number of things could go wrong - for example, the phone (or whatever you used to take the picture) falling into the pasta.
I did consider that for a moment... but I was feeling too crappy to care at that point

Yuusuke Makishima said:
When mum isn't around
tumblr_ni4oytNTLY1r9lnngo1_1280.jpg
Yes, that is a picture of me in a onesie making pasta.
Why?
Why not

very nice

although what your wearing would make it very hot im guessing

^i'm so used to seeing selfies that for a few moments i was like "how could they take a selfie when their arms are in plain sight"

facial hairrr :birdo:

The fist-sized hole that just blew through the bottom of the water holding tank of our furnace:

81Kk20w.jpg

And the pool of oily black radiator water beneath it (and everywhere else on the basement floor), plus a cameo by my knees:

Fbdk2ZP.jpg

So, decided to do the beard thing again. It was a month of it, so here's a before and after.

10959413_931700190180973_3015358543736797384_n.jpg

1969287_931700166847642_4664281317618626588_n.jpg

I swear I took the picture with the same angle and stuff and yet the second picture managed to seem a lot more brighter and innocent.

(First one's obviously my mafia game face while the second is my Innocent game face)

Back