Real-Life Photos

View attachment 23594
Two doggies bonding over destroying Wario (Sock Form)

yo i gotta see more of your dog on the right, s/he looks like my stinker

ss+(2022-06-16+at+01.47.27).jpg

happy birthday to me i spent way too much money on this shit

btw target claimed they had pride cake mix in-stock and i wanted to buy it so i could make a trans cake but i couldn't find it nor could i be assed to ask a staff member (and like...i can just buy regular cake mix and make a trans cake that way) but i wanted to buy something pride for the first time in my life and those pin badges seemed the safest bet + they had one of my pronoun sets on them

IMG20220626151008408.jpg

Since you guys liked my Pokemon, Sanrio, and Neopets collections that I posted last year, I think it's about time I show off my general video game toy and plush collection! (This includes Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Digimon, Yo-Kai Watch, Pikmin, and Crash)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
My Nintendo toy shelf! It's a work in progress, I hope to add Ocarina of Time figurines around Christmas time.

Regarding the Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion figurines, the price has risen dramatically since my mom purchased them for me.

NintendoShelf.jpg

177E2836-A55A-489C-81CB-C88D90786A19.jpeg

Guess who made Waffles?!

so i found this guy again
unknown.png
unknown.png

the two times ive asked about it i got an answer of some family of parasitoid wasps and, after looking into it, i think i agree. i found a similar looking species whose hosts are various species of moths, and like, we DO have way too many moths around here so that checks out.i guess the wasps just manifested here specifically because of the abundance of moths

i also found a dead european wasp on my balcony earlier today. somehow. i have no idea how long its been there

Today, mom and I made Maple Butternut Squash Donuts together!

image.jpg

At last, we're at the final Pokemon collection post for me (until I get more new pieces of merchandise.)

First, the games!

image.jpg
Switch games
image.jpg
DS and 3DS games
image.jpg
Gamecube and Wii games

Next, the DVDs and video casettes!

image.jpg
VHS
image.jpg
DVDs
image.jpg
Boxsets

And finally, my miscellaneous items!

image.jpg
Quickshot
image.jpg
Quickshot set up
image.jpg
Hedbanz
image.jpg
Puzzles
image.jpg
Puzzle 1 put together
image.jpg
Puzzle 2 put together
image.jpg
Puzzle 3 put together
image.jpg
Carry Case
image.jpg
Topps Trading Cards, Action Flipz, and Tomy attack tabs

Last edited:
The next collection I'm going to show off is my Littlest Pet Shop collection (for the franchise's 30th anniversary.)

CB790132-EAA2-46B4-849D-42C8BA12E55E.jpeg
Dogs
656EB658-31F0-4CCD-A0FD-94ED1D911478.jpeg
Cats and Kittens
1CE35B32-BEDA-434E-8C11-754F61BFF022.jpeg
Woodland Animals
image.jpg
Aquatic animals and reptiles
image.jpg
Birds
image.jpg
Farm Animals
image.jpg
Bugs and insects
image.jpg
Other animals
image.jpg
Carry Case

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

went to walmart yesterday to go grocery shopping for the first time in nearly a week (our car got hit by some hit and run prick so we'd been unable to go anywhere) and i checked out the transformers section expecting it to be empty like it usually is, but it was actually packed and they had two figures i'd been wanting to grab (they had other figures that looked cool, but arcee and override were on my 'grab them if i can find them' list)

IMG_20221130_154430085.jpg

IMG_20221130_155241925.jpg

IMG_20221130_155418209.jpg

IMG_20221130_160028261.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello Kitty and her pals are reading the Cinnamoroll Manga!

(Build-a-Bear Kitty is holding volume 1,The Cinnamoroll with a star on his ear is holding volume 2, Mermaid Kitty is holding volume 3. Valentine Kitty is holding volume 4, and the Kitty with the flower bow is holding volume 5.)

[I originally received my copies of the Cinnamoroll Manga around Christmas 2015. There is very little info about the manga online, so it's a good thing I've kept these around (even if I did colour in a lot of the pictures.)]

[Mermaid Kitty is a new addition to my Sanrio collection that I received a week ago from my brother, who won it at the arcade located near the movie theatre in one of the local shopping malls.]

These are my two 1980s CRT television sets. The first one is a Sanyo manufactured in May 1982 and the second is an Emerson manufactured in December 1986. I am well-aware that they both need some cleaning (the Emerson especially) and I have not yet tested them to see if they still work , but I genuinely hope they still work so I can use them for retrogaming purposes or for watching stuff on videotape. They're both RF-only but I don't mind, in all honestly. The aesthetic of the TVs alone makes up for the low visual quality I'd get from playing or watching stuff on these TVs.

They cost me $0, by the way. These are the TVs at my second home (it was my dad's home but he died back in 2018 so they're mine now).

IMG20221214135129048.jpg

IMG20221214135054135.jpg

Back