New Super Luigi 3DS

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/new-super-luigi-3ds-listed-on-amazon?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Gamnesia+%28Gamnesia%29&utm_content=FaceBook#When:03:00:00Z

It seems like Year of the Luigi will even feature a Super Mario game just for Luigi.

Hmm...what are the thoughts about this? I know that this was supposably a goof by Amazon, but I mean, could you imagine a game for Luigi on the 3DS?

That would be interesting, only if it wasn't like super mario 3d land. If it was more like super mario 64 then that would be cool.

How did amazon goof on that? Were they think of the dlc for wii u?

Geno said:
That would be interesting, only if it wasn't like super mario 3d land. If it was more like super mario 64 then that would be cool.

How did amazon goof on that? Were they think of the dlc for wii u?

Well, I think something's up, because usually Amazon never directly sell DLC by itself, so I'm thinking we got a super waiting in store, whether on the 3DS or Wii U.

Hmmmm, very interesting indeed. Now I must find out more. Or maybe I'll just wait till wednesday's nintendo direct and maybe we'll have more details then.

This is more than likely a goof-up

And please, we have enough of New Super Mario Bros. games

I actually highly doubt this is real, simply because less than two months ago we just got a game with luigi in it for the 3ds. I think amazon got the new super luigi u dlc mixed up with another retail title.

Baby Luigi said:
This is more than likely a goof-up
And please, we have enough of New Super Mario Bros. games
I'm not sure it's a DLC or a new title. If it can have a very different and better story and gameplay, I have no words.

But speaking truth, why don't they just put another character replaced Luigi in previous two NSMBs and leave Luigi to be DLC? This can excite fans instead of boring us.

Dorayaki said:
But speaking truth, why don't they just put another character replaced Luigi in previous two NSMBs and leave Luigi to be DLC? This can excite fans instead of boring us.

Because Nintendo doesn't care about their characters other than their precious Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, and Toads?

Baby Luigi said:
Dorayaki said:
Because Nintendo doesn't care about their characters other than their precious Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, and Toads?
It's a nice advice for them to make the next Kart game. They can save plenty of time for more SMBs in 2014.

Seriously, the only difference of giving a playble Luigi is that he can play alone. If Luigi didn't appear in previous games, the effect of Luigi Year can be much better.

Dorayaki said:
Seriously, the only difference of giving a playble Luigi is that he can play alone. If Luigi didn't appear in previous games, the effect of Luigi Year can be much better.

Maybe, but I hate all this talk about "Luigi needing more time in the spotlight". Honestly, even before this Year of the Luigi crap, Luigi has gotten a lot of spotlight from fans and Nintendo, and in the recent years, there are no mainstream Mario games were Luigi is not playable. Giving Luigi a main playable role (twice) and shunting Mario out like that isn't fair to Mario.

Back