Do you like dogs or cats better?

Do you like dogs or cats better?

• Total voters
who was the sick maniac who voted neither

Seeing as we have several of them around here, I prefer cats.

Amelia said:
at least there wouldn't be any cats or dogs

You should be locked in a smelly toilet for years alongside a wolf and a lion.

I'm allergic to both, but I definitely like cats more. I've owned several in the past (before my allergy) and they're much more tranquil than dogs which I enjoy. Dogs always annoyed me.

I'm allergic to both, but my allergies are tolerable to dogs. Cats make me get allergy attacks that if untreated could be very bad, while dogs just give me hives if I touch them.

I will say that when I'm older I'll have neither though.

Mario4Ever said:
Amelia said:
at least there wouldn't be any cats or dogs

You should be locked in a smelly toilet for years alongside a wolf and a lion.

it's ironic really because the lion would just kill the wolf, and then die of food poisoning a couple of hours later

I've always wanted to get a cat and name it Professor Doctor Wheatley Fluffywhiskers VII PhD, Esq.

I technically like both since I like most animals but I don't really care about them compared to lizards, cockatiels, budgerigars, siamese fighting fish, and other pets. Too overrated

Gundam Tanaka said:
I've always wanted to get a cat and name it Professor Doctor Wheatley Fluffywhiskers VII PhD, Esq.
next cat I get is going to be named Catticus Finch

oh yeah I like cats the most

Dogs, they're more energetic and fun to run around with.

I still like cats though, just not nearly as much.

Now don't get me wrong, cats are one of the best things humanity has been graced to be able to have.

But i love dogs and i slightly prefer them.

I never have actually had a cat though, so i guess that might be why, the only cat i've actually known was my aunt's and i rarely saw him much or bonded with him. Whereas i've had a dog that i saw almost every day of my life since i was like 4. So i guess that might be why i prefer dogs. Kitties are so immensely cute though.

Kitties > Puppies but when they get older, Dogs > Cats.

Back