The Official E3 2013 Thread

Crackin355 said:
So, now that E3 is nearing the end what was everyone's favourite announced games or trailers?
tiny bit late, but disappointed no one has mentioned The Wonderful 101 and Sunset Overdrive (fuck you, Insomniac, for making this one an XBox One exclusive)

although the pinnacle for me is the Mad Max game

it's like

cartoonishly designed teenagers shooting vinyl records and soda nukes at mutants

this is my kind of thing and it's on the worst console

goddammit

Sunset Overdrive does look pretty good now that I've seen the trailer.

Too bad it's for Xbox one. Maybe they'll pull a Wii U and port any good exclusives to other consoles that sell well.

Crackin355 said:

Too bad it's for Xbox one. Maybe they'll pull a Wii U and port any good exclusives to other consoles that sell well.

What games are you talking about?

Aiden Pearce said:
Crackin355 said:

Rayman Legends iirc.

Crocodile Dippy said:
tiny bit late, but disappointed no one has mentioned [...] Sunset Overdrive

I mentioned that it was the only Xbox One exclusive that looked remotely interesting, if that counts for anything.

Lakituthequick said:
True.

Though I hope they stay alive for a bit longer, as I use W7 myself. Don't want to lose compatibility anytime soon. I don't give a fuck about Xbox <version here>.
I think quite literally the exact same thing.
Now before we start going off-topic here, anybody else impressed with Sunset Overdrive?

I see Xbox getting bankrupt but not Microsoft as a whole.

Don Mattrick is to blame for the Xbox one, he is the one who created that thing and made all of it's features, he's trying to rip us off.

That man is evil.

Lakituthequick said:
Aiden Pearce said:
Crackin355 said:

Rayman Legends iirc.

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge & I think that Deus Ex revamp is now jumping ship.

NSY said:
Don Mattrick is to blame for the Xbox one, he is the one who created that thing and made all of it's features, he's trying to rip us off.

That man is evil.

I always want to punch him in the face

Back