Will the "Year of Luigi" affect the Next Mario 3D?

KingMario128

Hi Guys!
This year is the year of luigi, with luigi playing a mayor role in all the next games, luigis mansion 2 (already released), Mario & Luigi Dream Team, New Super Luigi U.

Its very likely to have the next 3D Mario this year, so, Will the "Year of Luigi" affect the Next Mario 3D?

Again, I have been saying this on MiiVerse several times. Why the year of luigi? Wheres the year of bowser or bowser jr.? The bad guys deserve recognition too.

chillv said:
Again, I have been saying this on MiiVerse several times. Why the year of luigi? Wheres the year of bowser or bowser jr.? The bad guys deserve recognition too.

One at a time, one at a time.

I think Year of Bowser was 2009 with BiS and everything, and basically the only main Mario game that came out that year.

chillv said:
Wheres the year of bowser or bowser jr.? The bad guys deserve recognition too.

I'd rather celebrate the Year of the Goomba than the Year of either of those.

Year of Wario and Waluigi or don't even bother.

Year of Luigi should at least freaking INCLUDE Baby Luigi

Xerneas said:
chillv said:

One at a time, one at a time.

I think Year of Bowser was 2009 with BiS and everything, and basically the only main Mario game that came out that year.
BiS doesn't count! I want to "actually" be "the villian" and do destructive, evil, diabolical, capricious and mischievous things to take over the mushroom kingdom :evilgrin:

The next game that stars Luigi in this year should also be about snakes, since it is the Year of the Snake in Chinese zodiac calendar.

Baby Luigi said:
The next game that stars Luigi in this year should also be about snakes, since it is the Year of the Snake in Chinese zodiac calendar.

...but nintendo is not Chinese. Their Japanese, meaning that a snake luigi game is very unlikely unless you want us to raid miiverse just to get your idea used.

chillv said:
Baby Luigi said:

...but nintendo is not Chinese.

That doesn't (and shouldn't anyway) stop them from making Chinese references in games.

If Nintendo has a "year" for every character, then they'll do every character that has been in a 3D game, and then stop. That makes me quite sad.

I doubt the next 3D Mario game will come out in 2013. We already have Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Mario Golf: World Tour, Mario Party for 3DS and Mario Kart for Wii U announced for 2013.

NSY said:
Lord Spongeful said:
No more New Super Bros., please.
This.
Diamond Tiara said:
New Super Luigi Bros 3D
I actually wouldn't mind a 3D NSMB however.

I think a Super Mario Galaxy 3 will be cool. They need to make an end to the trilogy.

> so, Will the "Year of Luigi" affect the Next Mario 3D?

Uh, how? For a character already playable starred in most SMB games?

I like Luigi more than Mario, but it would be that Luigi have more focus than his brother. If it's Year of Peach, Wario or Toad and give them those additional favors you mentioned, it makes sense to me. Besies Luigi's Mansion, I don't really know how to give Luigi more spotlight than he has now.

Lord Spongeful said:
No more New Super Bros., please.
In a short time, right.

Cirdec said:
I doubt the next 3D Mario game will come out in 2013. We already have Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Mario Golf: World Tour, Mario Party for 3DS and Mario Kart for Wii U announced for 2013.

Well, let's see what Nintendo has planned...

M&L: DT, MG: WT, MP3DS, SSB4, YI3DS, Mvs.D, DKCR3D

G&W, MKWU, YY, SM3D

Yeah, I doubt that they will release all these games in 2013, or else everyone would be broke.

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
Baby Luigi said:

That doesn't (and shouldn't anyway) stop them from making Chinese references in games.

Yes it does. Kappa, Godzilla, Wasabi, Weird flavored Doritos' and Pepsi's. Isn't it enough reason?

GrammarYoshi said:
Yes it does. Kappa, Godzilla, Wasabi, Weird flavored Doritos' and Pepsi's. Isn't it enough reason?
Do what?

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:
Baby Luigi said:

Don't forget pagoda peak in Mario Party 7.

it had lot of chinese references.

as well that one with the bowser sphinx which has a lot of references to the egyptians... they even have a mini coin minigame that involves crocs in it.

Back