Top 10 Mario boss Music

Out of the Mario boss music I enjoy, which is the best?

• Gooper Blooper (PMSS)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowser (SMW)

• Brobot L-Type

• Shadow Queen Part 1

• Total voters

G Major Steven Stone

A rock-solid source of support
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
This is my Top 5:
5. Dark Bowser

4. Bowser Jr.'s theme

3. Kersti's Power

2A. Brobot L-Type

2B. Shadow Queen Final Battle

1.Bowser Jr.'s Mad

Re: Top 5 Mario boss Music

I made a mistake, and I thought I could correct it.

I hate you for not including Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time final boss music

Baby Luigi said:
I hate you for not including Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time final boss music

You mean Elder Princess Shroob?

Elder Princess Shroob second phase

Man that music rocked

Don't forget to vote!

Don't like/care/didn't listen to about any of the votes

I mean, where's Diggaleg/Whomp King Boss Battle from Super Mario Galaxy 2? Megaleg and Topmaniac/King Kaliente fight too?

Baby Luigi said:
Don't like/care/didn't listen to about any of the votes

I mean, where's Diggaleg/Whomp King Boss Battle from Super Mario Galaxy 2? Megaleg and Topmaniac/King Kaliente fight too?
Well, Digga-Leg iis on my top 10, but not 5.

There are so many boss themes missing from this poll.

It's obviously Dark Bowser, Elder Princess Shroob, Boulderguiest, Dimentio's theme, and Shadow Queen. Maybe Digg-a-leg in there somewhere.

You only got 2 right. That's a F on grading terms. :-\

And I obviously voted Dark Bowser since it was epic. Though, Elder Princess Shroob was more of a "climatic conclusion" battle music.

Please don't say stuff like, "U suck 'cause you didn't include Tubba Blubba music." Thank you!

Mr. L rocks! said:
Please don't say stuff like, "U suck 'cause you didn't include Tubba Blubba music." Thank you!
Nobody said that.....

Anyways I voted for Dark Bowser. (you guys are shocked right?)

What about the smithy battle boss music from super mario rpg? You should have included that one since all the music you have here is from mario related rpg's. My vote goes to the Smithy final battle music.

Remember to add your own Top 5!

Time for 2 inb4's by the same user in a row!
inb4someonerantsonhowPM:SSmusicishere

Sonicyay2 said:
You asked for it.

PMSS has the worst music in the history of video gaming!!! It sounds so terrible, a cat scratching a chalkboard puts it to shame!!! The first three Paper Marios had majestic music but PMSS has disgusting music!!! Nothings worse than PMSS music!!!
[/sarcasm]
PMSS's music wasn't that bad (Kersti's Power was actually amazing), but you had to try and cause turmoil, so...

King Antasma said:
Sonicyay2 said:
You asked for it.

PMSS has the worst music in the history of video gaming!!! It sounds so terrible, a cat scratching a chalkboard puts it to shame!!! The first three Paper Marios had majestic music but PMSS has disgusting music!!! Nothings worse than PMSS music!!!
[/sarcasm]
PMSS's music wasn't that bad (Kersti's Power was actually amazing), but you had to try and cause turmoil, so...
Nothing beats Dying Cats and Dying Ducks from the Sonic 4 series. [/sorta sarcasm]
I agree, I kinda like the PM:SS music, especially the final boss music, Hit It or Snifit and Bowser Jr.

Sonicyay2 said:
King Antasma said:
Sonicyay2 said:
You asked for it.

[/sarcasm]
Nothing beats Dying Cats and Dying Ducks from the Sonic 4 series. [/sorta sarcasm]
I agree, I kinda like the PM:SS music, especially the final boss music, Hit It or Snifit and Bowser Jr.
You didn't get it at all.

Princess Shroob and the first part of Elder Princess Shroob fights had the best boss song to me, but Bowsers theme from Paper Mario and Cackletta's theme and fight music.

Back