Guys you'd know what would be great?

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pokemon Snap 2

it'd be great to see all of those pokemon.

As long as Eevee and its Eeveelutions weren't in it, it'd be an insta-buy.

Mario4Ever said:
As long as Eevee and its Eeveelutions weren't in it, it'd be an insta-buy.
you're trolling me on purpose aren't you.

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

They should make a remake for 3DS. Seeing it in 3D with better graphics and extra levels would be nice.

chillv said:
They should make a remake for 3DS. Seeing it in 3D with better graphics and extra levels would be nice.

Don't forget the possible utilization for the gyroscope function

I would enjoy it if they made a remake or sequel for Snap.

They should also add in the new pokemon also.

Cirdec said:
Another great thing would be a Pokémon Stadium 3.

You mean Pokemon Stadium Wii U? Because Pokemon Colosseum is pretty much Pokemon Stadium 3.

Purple Yoshi said:
Cirdec said:

You mean Pokemon Stadium Wii U? Because Pokemon Colosseum is pretty much Pokemon Stadium 3.

Pokémon Colosseum have some similarities, but unlike the 2 Pokémon Stadium games, no mini games, no gym leader castle, no rental pokémons.

Cirdec said:
Purple Yoshi said:
Cirdec said:

Pokémon Colosseum have some similarities, but unlike the 2 Pokémon Stadium games, no mini games, no gym leader castle, no rental pokémons.
Pokemon Colosseum also has an actual plot.

We need a Pokemon Snap 2 for 3DS! And instead of being stuck on a track you should be able to walk around (there will still be a time limit and certain things happen in certain places at certain minutes)

Guys, ya know what would also be great?

Super Mario RPG 2

Geno said:

Super Mario RPG 2
after square enix stops being a jerk.

or even better.

square enix becomes squaresoft again.

Sylveon said:
Geno said:

Super Mario RPG 2
after square enix stops being a jerk.

or even better.

square enix becomes squaresoft again.
what does that matter? Almost all of Square's talent has ran away from the company and the rest aren't competent enough to bring us a good game, see Final Fantasy 13 or 14, while Enix atleast still does Dragon Quest right, so I'd say if Square becomes Squaresoft again they would be bankrupt within a year, and I would certainly not trust them to make a good sequel to any of their titles, be it Chrono Trigger or Super Mario RPG.

What the hell is the point of company going back to their old name.

It doesn't mean that their games are going to get any better.

why do we have to wait for square Enix to stop being jerks?

1. They don't own Nintendo's characters, so they can't stop Nintendo from making a sequel
2. Nintendo can make the game without them, it's not that hard
3. Square Enix is well past the saving point. They were jerks when they took Final Fantasy past FF VI, and there's no saving them after that.

Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIV, and everything in between.

Dozla said:
Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIV, and everything in between.
That doesn't really tell me much...

Time Turner said:
Dozla said:
They're all terrible games that shouldn't have been made, yet SE decided to do it anyway, because they're idiots

Dozla said:
Time Turner said:
Dozla said:
They're all terrible games that shouldn't have been made, yet SE decided to do it anyway, because they're idiots
And you're basing this simply on personal experience, or is this something that everyone agrees on?

Time Turner said:
Dozla said:
Time Turner said:
Dozla said:
And you're basing this simply on personal experience, or is this something that everyone agrees on?
kinda both

Back