Have you ever gotten a sunburn?

• Yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

MCS

Donkey Kong
I haven't. I don't go to the beach very often in the first place - it's probably been over a year or two; and I usually put on sunscreen if I'm going to be in the sun all day, anyways.

I never got sunburns.

althought I did get a really painful treatment by a wave and a bunch of sand at the beach while I was lying in the sand.

Sunscreen said:
I am sunscreen, so no.
lol

I get sunburn almost every summer when I go to the beach,also got it when I went hunting one time.

Like once, but I don't really get sunburned really that much anyway. Even if I'm at on of the Dells waterparks or something I don't seem to get burned usually.

The Sun isn't strong enough to get burned here yet.

I can't remember. Probably when I was in Mexico 3 years ago.

I have had sunburns before, but I think it's been a couple of years since I've had one.

I'm a red-head.

I'm pretty sure you know what my answer is.

Though it usually just happens at the beginning of the summer when I'm not used to the massive sun after a long cloudy winter, and then I usually just tan. :)

MCS said:
I don't go to the beach very often in the first place - it's probably been over a year or two
lucky

I hate going to the beach. It is literally one of the least enjoyable things you can make me do. The only time I enjoy going to the beach are either a. when it's overcast and windy and b. sunset/sunrise. Then it's nice and cool and usually has a good breeze.

My dislike probably has something to do with the fact that I am a bit of a clean freak (sand is ridiculously annoying), someone who enjoys cold more than heat, and that I don't really enjoy the water that much. Also I managed to get sunburned on an overcast day when I only stayed beneath the umbrella. Ugh.

On the other hand, I do enjoy the beach's polar opposite - the mountains. Skiing is one of the greatest pursuits developed by humankind. I've actually gotten sunburned more from skiing than from the beach, because the mountains are one of the few places where I actually enjoy being outside. Go figure.

Also the snow reflects the sun and sunscreen is the last thing you think about at those temperatures.

^^^

I hate Beach's as well. I prefer swimming in a pool or something. Not some cold lake or anything (or the ocean, but there aren't any around here :P )

I actually like the beach more for some of the attractions in the area. I go to North Myrtle Beach. There's an aquarium, an Alligator/Crocodile zoo, and a Hard Rock Cafe. There's also a Johnny Rockets. It may be pricy, but it's good.

Back on topic though, I usually don't get sunburn. I did a few weeks ago. I was at the my school's spring fling and I didn't think it was gonna be very hot. I was wrong.

Yes, I get sun burned every single time I go on holiday.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

SERIOUSLY ALL THE TIME. I PUT ON FUCKLOADS OF SUNCREAM, AND I STILL GET FUCKING BURNED. IT'S LIKE I'M A BABE MAGNET FOR THE SUN. SERIOUSLY BRO. I REMEMBER ONE TIME IN YEAR SIX (that'll be like grade 7 in murican standards) A BASTARD TRIPPED ME OVER, AND STAMPED ON MY BACK. THE PAIN OF THE SUNBURN HURT ME TO THIS DAY. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I never ever got sunburned, but I rarely leave the house anyway

Never. Sometimes I forget to wear sunscreen on really hot days and literally there is not a single hint of a burn. I tan so easily it's ridiculous.

I guess I'm just lucky.

Back