Have you ever gotten a sunburn?

Have you ever gotten a sunburn?

• Yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Because caring is a usual human behaviour.

Speak of the devil...

I got a sunburn today on my back of my neck and my arms. I never get the "slap someone and it kills" sunburns, but the "you feel heat radiating off of it" type of sunburn.

I blame this topic for causing my sunburn. Of course, being out Golfing for 2 1/2 hours might be another reason...

Yeah I've gotten some pretty nasty sunburns. The worst is when I went to a High School football camp. I had sunburns and peeling skin for more then a week.

Xerneas said:
I blame this topic for causing my sunburn. Of course, being out Golfing for 2 1/2 hours might be another reason...

So you're blaming a topic on the internet for something the sun inadvertently did to you?

okay then

MCS said:
Xerneas said:

So you're blaming a topic on the internet for something the sun inadvertently did to you?

okay then
Good sir everything should be blamed on the internet.

I once got large blisters on my shoulder as a result of sunburn. Fully worth it to see a crocodile leap out of the water to grab a raw chicken being dangled over the side of our boat by a zoo keeper.

Yeah and a pretty bad one. My skin started peeling off in large chunks lol.

Back