Prediction: Mario Kart 8 roster

Gotta hope it turns out like this:

Starters: Koopa Troopa*, Koopa Paratroopa*, The Babies (Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach and Baby Daisy), Toad, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi*, DK, Bowser and Wario and Toadette

Unlockables: Daisy, Bowser Jr., The Babies (Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach and Baby Daisy), Birdo*, Magikoopa* (Another new one), King Boo, Petey Piranha, Diddy Kong, Rosalina, Dry Bones*, Greenie*, Goomba*, E.Gadd, Lakitu and Bandit (Hopefully he'll be NEW)

* = These species come in color palettes, more to be told soon

Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Daisy should be default while Bandit should be unlockable.

Any characters introduced in new Mario games? Maybe they'll put E. Gadd in.

Or what about Nabbit? OK, I'm kidding. But, hey, they put Rosalina into Mario Kart Wii. They'll probably put characters from the new 3D Mario in the new Mario Kart.

Purple Yoshi said:
Any characters introduced in new Mario games? Maybe they'll put E. Gadd in.

I really want E. Gadd to appear in this game. I usually don't care for others other than the usual suspects that I like (Baby Luigi, Toadette, Baby Mario) but he's an exception. He's been deserving of a playable appearance, he's not a generic enemy, and he has even been planned to appear in Mario Kart DS.

I hope they make the characters less of a hassle to unlock. I hated how they lock characters to extend replay value. All characters should be playable at the start of the game or they can make them more easy to unlock than they were.

chillv said:
I hope they make the characters less of a hassle to unlock. I hated how they lock characters to extend replay value. All characters should be playable at the start of the game or they can make them more easy to unlock than they were.

The Time Trial requirement was a pain in the ass to unlock Baby Luigi or Toadette from Mario Kart Wii

I don't really think this thread is much different from many others we had.

And again nobody said we have to keep using species.

My prediction on the Mario Kart 8 roster? It's going to have the same boring cast it's been using for the past 50+ games, and there won't be a single RPG character in sight.

Solar Blaze said:
My prediction on the Mario Kart 8 roster? It's going to have the same boring cast it's been using for the past 50+ games, and there won't be a single RPG character in sight.

Ok, one is RPG characters should be in their own game (unless it's anything to do with cameos) and not Mario Kart titles

Two, the cast isn't boring, Nintendo only wants to use the characters because if Peach was removed, then fans of her would yell and scream all day.

Back