Earthbound on Wii U

EarthBound has finally been released today for the Wii-U, over in North America and Europe.
I suggest anyone with Wii-U's to check it out.
Official site: http://earthbound.nintendo.com/

hope no one gets yo-yo's in the game.

Unless they fixed that massive accuracy problem(probably not).

Got it and played it for a few hours. I get such a rush running away from the Sharks (gosh, they're good)

It's really good so far. Only complaint would be that the shops don't tell you what the item does and sometimes you have to take a stab in the dark when you buys items.

New Super Mario said:
Got it and played it for a few hours. I get such a rush running away from the Sharks (gosh, they're good)

It's really good so far. Only complaint would be that the shops don't tell you what the item does and sometimes you have to take a stab in the dark when you buys items.

well you have to kind of grind in the beginning as the sharks are jokes compared to what you'll be facing. Shouldn't be too hard though.

Also if you can avoid buying yo-yo's

the accuracy drop really sucks and can cause you some serious missing when you need to ko.

Zae said:
New Super Mario said:

well you have to kind of grind in the beginning as the sharks are jokes compared to what you'll be facing. Shouldn't be too hard though.

Also if you can avoid buying yo-yo's

the accuracy drop really sucks and can cause you some serious missing when you need to ko.
Yeah I'm just going after the snakes and the stray dogs sine they're pretty easy. :P

Ness said:
Getting it tomorrow morning and I beaten EarthBound 2 times, rom and real cart
I beat earthbound zero, earthbound and mother 3.

also if you call yourself a true eb fan then max out the lvls in those 3 games and max the money out as well without those item hacks of yours.

Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
Ness said:

also if you call yourself a true eb fan then max out the lvls in those 3 games and max the money out as well without those item hacks of yours.

yeah because grinding out of your ass makes you a true fan!!!!!!!!

Zae said:
Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
Ness said:

yeah because grinding out of your ass makes you a true fan!!!!!!!!
I would've played this earlier but I just don't like the use of emulators.

Well.

Beat the Titanic Ant (on my second try). Played the game for like two and a half hours. Can't wait to play more. On to the part where you have to go to the Police Station.

Crocodile Dippy said:
the game is rated M over here

what the fuck

Giygas, drugs, blood, etc

Also I beaten all 3 without cheating and max level in MOTHER is impossible

I'm a true fan because I own a real cart for $225

Yay yay yay played like for 4 hours.

Does Orange Kid even give you anything or did I just get ripped off? Destroyed the pencil thing and am starting to go through that area. Also, Ness on a bike is just the cutest thing. :3

You got ripped off and the most important items is sea pendant and rabbit foot, get those before final boss

New Super Mario said:

Does Orange Kid even give you anything or did I just get ripped off? Destroyed the pencil thing and am starting to go through that area. Also, Ness on a bike is just the cutest thing. :3

too bad the bike doesnt last long.

That song when riding it is awesome.

Zae said:
New Super Mario said:

too bad the bike doesnt last long.

That song when riding it is awesome.
I don't know if it's that much faster anyway.

WHAT?! It's out already?! I thought Nintendo was going to release it later this year! This caught me off guard... But I'm DEFINITELY not complaining!

Hopefully now, people who don't want to use an emulator can see what all the fuss is about.

Back