Do you have more friends on or offline?

I've got a few good friends in RL, but I've probably gotten to know more people here.

YoshiKong said:
I've got a few good friends in RL, but I've probably gotten to know more people here.
Mario Boards, the REAL social networking site! This one popular social networking site BLOCKS YOU from friend request sending if you send requests to people you don't know in the real world which is stupid!

online, I'd say.

Numbers of friends in real life (excluding my twin) is like 1 or 2 but I'm happy

If you're very active in the web, you're bound to have more online than offline friends, since with the way the internet connects different corners of the world, you have access to a vastly greater amount of people who share your interests.

Both, but most of them are Online.

Grifty said:
YoshiKong said:
Mario Boards, the REAL social networking site! This one popular social networking site BLOCKS YOU from friend request sending if you send requests to people you don't know in the real world which is stupid!
why am I suddenly getting a Rudnicki vibe from you

Anyway, I'd consider a majority of people in my grade to be friends, so I'd have to go with offline.

Close call, I know like a million people online who I'd call my friends, but I've gotta say that offline wins by a few people

Len Kagamine said:
Laughed

Banjo, try imagine a lot of people call you a name that annoys you, and they keep teasing even you cry.

They are all bastards. I had this several times in primary school, and even middle school.
135467967746.png

Luckily when I got to year 10, nearly everyone had grown the fuck up and stopped giving me shit.

Back