Names for the next Smash Bros

New Super Smash Bros., with 32592590% more rehashes.

Super Smash Bros. Fracas and Super Smash Bros. Monomachy get my vote.

But Super Smash Bros. Beat the Crap out of the Nearest Guy that You Totally Hate and Want to See Him Get Wiped From the Face of this Planet Because He is the Bane of Your Existence and You Really Want Free Pizza and Ice Cream to go with Your Fries While You Laugh at Nintendo for No Reason is also a great candidate.

La Marionette said:
New Super Smash Bros., with 32592590% more rehashes.

Super Smash Bros. Fracas and Super Smash Bros. Monomachy get my vote.

But Super Smash Bros. Beat the Crap out of the Nearest Guy that You Totally Hate and Want to See Him Get Wiped From the Face of this Planet Because He is the Bane of Your Existence and You Really Want Free Pizza and Ice Cream to go with Your Fries While You Laugh at Nintendo for No Reason is also a great candidate.

SSBBTCOOTNGTYTHAWTSHGWFTFOTPBHITBOYEAYRWFPAICTGWYFWYLANFNR

Definitely going to be easy to write in causal conversations about the game.

SSBBTCOOTNGTYTHAWTSHGWFTFOTPBHITBOYEAYRWFPAICTGWYFWYLANFNR is a fun game! What I liked about SSBBTCOOTNGTYTHAWTSHGWFTFOTPBHITBOYEAYRWFPAICTGWYFWYLANFNR was that Mario is broken beyond repair, making even Meta Knight cower in fear. The tier list for SSBBTCOOTNGTYTHAWTSHGWFTFOTPBHITBOYEAYRWFPAICTGWYFWYLANFNR is also better than SSBB's tier list because the game is more balanced (bar Mario). The story mode in SSBBTCOOTNGTYTHAWTSHGWFTFOTPBHITBOYEAYRWFPAICTGWYFWYLANFNR is also so much better because it makes sense.

SSBBTCOOTNGTYTHAWTSHGWFTFOTPBHITBOYEAYRWFPAICTGWYFWYLANFNR is the best game in the series.

Super Smash Bros: Are "U" Ready..........

FOR FURY

Super Smash Bros: Staring Miyamoto himself and only characters he likes are in it

Super Smash bros: thanks for waiting paitiently!

That's copywritten btw, just kidding.

Lord Spongeful said:
NSY said:
Super Smash Bros: Staring Miyamoto himself and only characters he likes are in it
Super Smash Bros: Sticker Star
[/really bad joke]

Eh, I prefer New Super Smash Bros. It'll definitely drive the sales up. Half sarcasm, I guess.

Back