Mario Party 10

I had an idea.

MP8 had Blooper and Hammer Bro as Bowser's henchmen.
MP9 had Shy Guy and Kamek.
MP10 could have Lakitu and, um, Monty Mole?

Crazy Dave said:
I had an idea.

MP8 had Blooper and Hammer Bro as Bowser's henchmen.
MP9 had Shy Guy and Kamek.
MP10 could have Lakitu and, um, Monty Mole?

Yes because we need more generic enemies when we have other characters viable for a playable role in Mario Party games.

How can Cheep Cheep even play Mario Party? How can FIREBAR even play Mario Party? I wonder how can a Firebar react when it's on a pogo stick trying to avoid holes?

Smasher said:
I don't really want another Mario Party, personally.

This. They need to make more mario golf games instead of one every five to ten years.

They already slowed down the Mario Party production...

Baby Luigi said:
They already slowed down the Mario Party production...

Good, now make different sports games nintendo....... Super Mario NFL???? maybe?

Mario desperately needs a Mario Football/Rugby game. Well, they already sorta grasped that idea with Mario Strikers Charged, which turned soccer into a contact sport.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario desperately needs a Mario Football/Rugby game. Well, they already sorta grasped that idea with Mario Strikers Charged, which turned soccer into a contact sport.

...and brought the anger in gamers...

I think a Mario Party every 3 years in not a bad trade as long as they actually use it to make more spin-off games or main mario games instead of working on so many NSMB games.

If there were to be a MP10, THIS should be the roster:

Available at the start: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, Toadette, Wario, Waluigi, Dry Bones, Boo
Unlockable: Diddy and Dixie
Host: Rosalina

LuckySeven said:
If there were to be a MP10, THIS should be the roster:

Available at the start: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, Toadette, Wario, Waluigi, Dry Bones, Boo
Unlockable: Diddy and Dixie
Host: Rosalina
I like the idea of Rosalina as a host, but there's one thing missing from that that I want.
Fawful_Artwork_-_Superstar_Saga.png

Timmy said:
Oh, and why did the roster get smaller? The amount should've increased, and they shouldn't have removed Boo/Blooper/Toadette/Dry Bones/Hammer Bro; I'm fine with Shy Guy & Magikoopa/Kamek but it wasn't necessary to remove the others. If you want to use a Boo on a board, use Pink Boo (like in MP6) or King/Big Boo.
The fact MP9 changed the rule retaining characters from past parties is necesarry and acceptable, if the series need a shakeup. We know MP series can't add infinite characters at our wills.

The major concern is Toadette is the only main character taken away from the 10 major characters, not with Yoshi or Waluigi. And they didn't replace with popular seconary characters. It makes MP9 less appealing than MP7 and MP8, which had a complete roster.

If there is MP10, I hope the roster can retain the 10 main characters, and add 3~4 seats for those characters/species who never appeared in a MP game (King Boo, Rosalina / Paratroopa, Monty Mole). 11 and 12 still go on like this.

OK, so Mario Party for 3DS has been announced.
Or is this thread old and there's now a Mario Party 3DS thread?

Don't think so; Mario Party 3DS COULD be its final name. Maybe it could be discussing the next Mario Party for the console.

I will be upset if they name MP3DS MP10 because the # ones are for the main consoles.

It would be like the PM series where it was all console and then suddenly a handheld main one came out and was just a letdown. I rather just have it MP3DS like how there was MPDS and MPA.

As for MP10, I do want new characters in it, as well as some of the characters removed from it. However, I feel that cycling characters wouldn't be that bad of an idea, though we wouldn't see it for a long while.

Can we please, please, please, please, please, please get the classic Star-chase-and-trade-for-20-coins gameplay back? If they do that, and make the game actually more dynamic and not so slow like Mario Party 8 and 9 I might actually give it a chance.

As for the characters, I don't care anymore. They already messed up horribly with Blooper so I know they're capable of everything. Good thing he got removed. I'd just like Donkey Kong back as playable (even though I never used him) because he's one of the originals. Maybe Diddy Kong could get in too. I'd prefer if they didn't include generic enemies but since that's what they love to do (Dry Bones, Boo, Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, Hammer Bro, Blooper, etc) I'm not going to ask for that anymore. Give us unique characters! Maybe Lubba can be finally playable?

I think they're trying to find a new formula that works since the old formula had been used in pretty much all the games before 9 in at least one map.

Anser: Blooper >>>>>>> Lubba. I was very upset because Blooper was my character I always loved to pick, and then they removed him from the other games. Lubba is definitely a bad character to put in these games, because I doubt that many players will play as him. Not being bias, just knowing a lot of players.

Xerneas said:
Anser: Blooper >>>>>>> Lubba. I was very upset because Blooper was my character I always loved to pick, and then they removed him from the other games. Lubba is definitely a bad character to put in these games, because I doubt that many players will play as him. Not being bias, just knowing a lot of players.
I'd love playing as Lubba. But I think Luma might work better for the series. (Luma was my main in MTO)

Anser said:
Can we please, please, please, please, please, please get the classic Star-chase-and-trade-for-20-coins gameplay back? If they do that, and make the game actually more dynamic and not so slow like Mario Party 8 and 9 I might actually give it a chance.

I can agree with this.

Anser said:
I'd prefer if they didn't include generic enemies

I don't agree with this, though. In Mario games that include them, I actually tend to prefer playing as the generic enemies (Koopa, Shy Guy, Dry Bones, Boo, etc) more than Mario, Luigi, etc.

Back