If you could meet one Mario character in person, who would it be?

chillv said:
Panne said:
chillv said:
Fawful said:
^double post
I don't care. There is no rule against it.

there is.

Give me a link to the terms of use that actually states double posting.

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=2001.0

No double posting within 3 days. If somebody hasn't posted after your post and you need to add something, simply edit your existing post. This only applies if it wasn't because of lag. Double-posting is, however, allowed when adding to project or news threads (but try to edit instead if possible).

The End said:
And nobody wants to meet :yoshi:?

If I were here earlier, I'd not be surprised that no one wants to meet Yoshi

Turbo-Tastic said:
I really like this one.

[quote author=Parakarry]Another letter, duly delivered. A postman's job is never done.
[/quote]

Wrong topic?

If any of you know me, it's definitely the Mario girls, obviously. Especially Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Toadette.

Normally I'd say "boo" but I don't think I'd want to fall victim to an elaborate super natural prank that could result in me becoming a painting or something..

I wouldn't want to meet fawful since he might put me into some wacky experiment

Bowser would probably just fry me

Mario and Wario couldn't care less about an average folk like me

Luigi and Toads would probably scared of my 3-dimensionalness

Toadsworth and the townsfolk would have a fit if I met the princess

I'd meet... Yoshi.. since they seem to be the most welcoming to non-threatening people

I'd also like to meet Jimmy T.. He's one of those Mario characters you can go around and have a beer with.

Tatanga then he would kidnap daisy and i'd shoot mario thus saving history

:mario:

Well, the closest I can get to him is by attending one of those events where Charles Martinet is using that digital Mario real-life conversation. That would be sweet.

Back