Finding Dory

Ok, so pixar is just gonna forget The incredibles 2. They have the groundwork already in place, the underminer.

I'm pretty sure the Incredibles 2 is considered, but not officially announced yet

Geno said:
Ok, so pixar is just gonna forget The incredibles 2. They have the groundwork already in place, the underminer.
I don't know, if they did make a sequel, I don't think I'd want one on the Underminer.

...oh, for gods sake, The Incredibles wasn't SUPPOSED end on a sequel hook. I think The Underminer was in some videogame about it, it wasn't supposed to hint at another movie.

Here is a really interesting theory I found on tumblr
xeqt5l.png

I mean, that is quite a play on words in some ways and would be more interesting than repeating the whole 'finding where x is' process.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Geno said:
I don't know, if they did make a sequel, I don't think I'd want one on the Underminer.
they totally need to fight the underminer in the next movie

Phantom L said:
xeqt5l.png

I mean, that is quite a play on words in some ways and would be more interesting than repeating the whole 'finding where x is' process.

Well they already had ideas of Dory finding her loved ones or something

Phantom L said:
xeqt5l.png

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Since its probably about her memory loss and stuff.

Back