What's the weather like outside right now?

By looking out my window, I have discovered that it is dark, and thus unable to tell what the weather is like. Feels cold though, so I guess it's cold. A little wet too I guess.

Snow? I've never heard of snow where I live. What does it look like? I'm wearing a tank right now.

Mario Party X said:
Snow? I've never heard of snow where I live. What does it look like? I'm wearing a tank right now.

Frozen raindrops and near microscopic pieces of ice which can be a nuisance if it accumulates.

Weather here's gotten cold, and it's been raining a lot I've barely seen any sunlight these past 2 weeks.

Randy Cunningham said:
nuisance if it accumulates.
You take that back.

Sunny now, but it snowed a little last night.

Still dry as ever in my area with a few clouds. How do you guys get rain? Magic? Swelling cumulus and status clouds' preferences?

Mario Party X said:
Still dry as ever in my area with a few clouds. How do you guys get rain? Magic? Swelling cumulus and status clouds' preferences?

Do you live in a desert or something?

Lakitulerapide said:
Don Orbulon said:
Mario Party X said:

Ibiza is also a great place.

Cloudy.

He lives on Ibiza? I wonder if he's been around the making of ''Verliefd op Ibiza''?

Don Orbulon said:
Lakitulerapide said:
Don Orbulon said:

He lives on Ibiza? I wonder if he's been around the making of ''Verliefd op Ibiza''?
I was just saying that Ibiza is also pretty rainless, not that she actually lives there. She lives in the US.

Lakitulerapide said:
Don Orbulon said:
Lakitulerapide said:
Don Orbulon said:

I was just saying that Ibiza is also pretty rainless, not that she actually lives there. She lives in the US.

MPX is female? o.o

The weather over here in Friesland is rainy. -.-'

it's snowing here
i envy the people who enjoy warm temps through winter

Don Orbulon said:
Lakitulerapide said:
Don Orbulon said:
Lakitulerapide said:
Don Orbulon said:

MPX is female? o.o
Yeah, she's twins with BLOF.

None of you guys live in Southern California, I suppose. And yes, it's a well-known fact among older users that I am female. And that I have an identical twin sister named Baby Luigi.

Don Orbulon said:
Baby Luigi is female too? o.o

Wasn't expecting you two to be twins either.

Yeah, it's a shock when people for the first time discover that we're female. Some people did suspect we were related, though.

How do you guys get any rain? It's sunshine like this over here for a few weeks.

Sunny as ever, but cooling a bit.

Back