Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Purple Yoshi

King Bowser
Anyone got this game? Anyone like it?

Well, I can't get this game. For some inexplicable reason, both this and Fire Emblem Awakening are only getting released in May in Australia/Europe. So, yeah, I'm a bit annoyed.

Well, the only real bummer this game has is the lack of Pokemon X[

i remember we had a topic for this a while ago, but i think it sorta died when Pokemon X & Y were announced.

but anyway i was also wondering whether or not anyone had this yet.

I've got it since November, the best Mystery Dungeon for now.
However, I currently lack to much time to continue playing it.

My only major qualm with this game is that it doesn't have all the Pokemon available, which baffles me. :-\

Looker said:
My only major qualm with this game is that it doesn't have all the Pokemon available, which baffles me. :-\

Actually, I was thinking about that. If the 3D models in the game come from Pokedex 3D, that would explain why there were only Unova Pokemon, because Pokedex 3D only had the Unova Pokemon first before they released the full version with all the Pokemon.

Purple Yoshi said:
Well, I can't get this game. For some inexplicable reason, both this and Fire Emblem Awakening are only getting released in May in Australia/Europe. So, yeah, I'm a bit annoyed.

Simple answer: Japan hates us.

So I'm to understand that they don't have every single Pokemon in this game? If so, I refuse to accept this as an official entry to the PMD series.

The End said:
So I'm to understand that they don't have every single Pokemon in this game? If so, I refuse to accept this as an official entry to the PMD series.

you sound like Sticker Star haters

I haven't got it or the demo. I'm not too interested in buying games at the moment, because my Wii and PS3 don't read discs and finding a place that can fix them is priority #1 (We already took them to one place, didn't do anything to fix it)

I figured it wouldn't include all the Pokemon, it was hinted a lot during trailers since it was 90% Unova Pokemon in them.

I don't think this game comes out in Australia for a little while (like a month? Don't remember) so I still haven't preordered it. Not sure i will, maybe I'll get it later on.

I might get this game. Frankly it seems somewhat of a let-down considering that there's a lot less pokemon in this one, but I'll try it for the hell of it.

The End said:
I might get this game. Frankly it seems somewhat of a let-down considering that there's a lot less pokemon in this one, but I'll try it for the hell of it.
why should I care.

UMBREON AND ESPEON TALK IN IT!

Panne said:
The End said:
why should I care.

UMBREON AND ESPEON TALK IN IT!

Good question. Why should you care when the comment was obviously not directed at you at all.

Back