Celestial Guide
Do you think he should be in.

I voted Hell No.

Re: Do you think Geno would be in SBB4

Never.

He'll be in it when hell freezes over.

I don't think he'll appear, but I certainly wouldn't mind if he did.

I meant should not would.

Typo

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=24386.0

You have to answer it first, I guess.

The very first premise is, spinoffs mostly use recurring major Mario characters, and most RPG characters are not at all, not to say some of them deceased in the endings.

No, he shouldn't.

What NSM said. His Superstar Saga cameo aside, Geno (and by extension, anybody who made their debut in SMRPG) will never be seen again since Square decided to claim copyright on everything in the game.

Also per Solar Blaze if by any chance he does get in, I wouldn't mind.

He has no chance

Holy cow, I clicked this thread expecting to see people supporting Geno, but mostly all I see is people saying why he shouldn't get in. :eek: I support it. I haven't even played SMRPG, but Geno seems like a really great character and I'd like to see him in.

Fawful said:
Holy cow, I clicked this thread expecting to see people supporting Geno, but mostly all I see is people saying why he shouldn't get in. :eek: I support it. I haven't even played SMRPG, but Geno seems like a really great character and I'd like to see him in.

This community is a bit anti-Geno

No, it's just the same as people who would like Groose or Krystal in the series, there's way more important characters out there that could make it in and represent more Nintendo series, like for example a new Metroid character or a Golden Sun character, instead of scraping to the bottom of the barrel. And, if you're gonna get any Square-Enix character, I'd rather have a FF, KH, or TWEWY character.

Xpike said:
No, it's just the same as people who would like Groose or Krystal in the series, there's way more important characters out there that could make it in and represent more Nintendo series, like for example a new Metroid character or a Golden Sun character, instead of scraping to the bottom of the barrel. And, if you're gonna get any Square-Enix character, I'd rather have a FF, KH, or TWEWY character.
I think Geno is still a Mario member until Square-Enix finally make him appear in ongoing/original SE series. 3rd copyright problem isn't the deal here.

The correct sentence is, he's not an important character in Mario series.

Dorayaki said:
Xpike said:
I think Geno is still a Mario member until Square-Enix finally make him appear in ongoing/original SE series. 3rd copyright problem isn't the deal here.

The correct sentence is, he's not an important character in Mario series.

Did you not read his post? He didn't mention anything about copyright problems, he said exactly what you said, that Geno is not an important character to the Mario series.

Baby Luigi said:
Fawful said:

This community is a bit anti-Geno
Well I liked Geno in SMRPG, I just don't think he should be in or will ever even have a chance to be in.

I have no opinion on Geno as I have never played SMRPG, but I don't want to see a character who only appeared in a single spinoff in Smash 4 when there are major Mario characters who would be better choices.

I don't want more Mario characters in smash bros tbh..

I recall the whole point of smash bros is Nintendo cross overs.. so yeah..

6 (7 if you include donkey kong) characters from marioverse is enough =.=

Ghostony said:

Mario is the largest series. I would actually be a bit surprised if the Mario series didn't receive at least one more newcomer.

Baby Luigi said:
Ghostony said:

Mario is the largest series. I would actually be a bit surprised if the Mario series didn't receive at least one more newcomer.

:waluigi:

Back