User Total Drama Action - Finale

Re: User Total Drama Action (Week 2: The Mighty Pen) [Results In]

well if it's any comfort to the team we still would have lost if we had done Gutseh's story

Bonus!

Gutseh's Story:
The Undertaker said:
it's got parody, pastiches, satire, sensory detail, and third-person narrative

Once upon a time, there was an asshole. The asshole mispronounced names, and made people write stories. One day, King Gutseh brought him into his courtroom. "Asshole, why do you mispronounce people's names?" King Gutseh said. The asshole replied, saying "Well, King Goosey, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!" The king was appalled at this show of disrespect toward him, but then confused, asked him "What is your actual name?" "My name is Reversinator, King Gostrich." The king was slowly but surely getting annoyed with Reversinator, but he had to stay calm. The king asked him why he had decided to make innocent people write stories for no reason at all. Reversinator told him a riddle instead, saying "I have a reason, but it cannot be told, unless you find the blue god of old!" The king asked him if his riddle was truthful, and Reversinator told him it was, stating he would never tell a lie.

So, King Gutseh sent out his bravest warrior, Packothius Barchetta to figure out the riddle stated by Reversinator. He gave Packothius a map, a horse, and a copy of the riddle, in case he had forgotten. Packothius set out on his horse, into a town known only as "The Boards". The population 1,483; he asked each and every one of them. He went to a citizen, sipping some tea, but that man known only as Uniju the Drunken only offered him some booze. He went to another citizen, who, when asked about the blue god of old, only showed him moving pictures, with various animals. Some made Packothius chuckle, but he soon afterward left. He went to one other person, one only known as "Triple Karotolla", who had useful information. He told Packothius that the name of the blue god was "Smash Cat", but his physical appearance was a cartoonish beaver. He also told him that he would find him deep underneath The Boards, in a mindless, barren wasteland, filled with various useless things, but it was the most active location on the planet. Packothius set off, when he discovered a sign saying "Stairs to Mindless Garbage". He went down the stairs.

At first, Packothius could not believe what he was seeing. It appeared that two of the citizens had flooded the land with various alcoholic beverages and more moving pictures of various animals! He then discovered a various group of daily questions, asked by King Gutseh himself, as well as a useless advice podium. He looked behind the podium and saw a cartoonish beaver, who then morphed into a humongous blue, dinosaur-like creature, with a gigantic tongue. He said to Packothius; "Need any advice?" Packothius replied to what he assumed was Smash Cat saying "Why has Reversinator decided to make innocent people write stories for no reason at all?'' Smash Cat said to Packothius; "He's a cheap lazy bastard who needs money." With this information in hand, Packothius went to tell King Gutseh his findings, stating "It appears our good friend Reversinator, is a cheap lazy bastard who needs some money." King Gutseh granted Reversinator exactly 500 pence to spend on whatever he wanted. Reversinator then left, but not before telling King Gutseh; "Good luck with the kingdom, King Granosaurus!"
imo this story is a lot better than nabber's story

my story had twilight sparkle in it therefore it's 200 percent better

Anyway I think Gutseh's story would have lost as well because it was mindless junk.

that's a pretty damn nice drawing

HEY SM

who would've won between me and nabber

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
moodymushrooms.jpg

Yeah Moody Mushrooms will win!

WHY DO YOU DRAW SO GOOD. I'M JEALOUS.

IF I TRIED TO DRAW THAT, IT WOULD LOOK LIKE GRIMER'S PUKE.

Glad we won the challenge, though personally, Nabber's story was better.

Ino Yamanaka said:
Kyouko Kirigiri said:
moodymushrooms.jpg

Glad we won the challenge, though personally, Gutseh's story was better.
Fixed. ;)
Don't do this again or I will do something so you get eliminated... :mad:

Cranky said:
Ino Yamanaka said:
Kyouko Kirigiri said:
moodymushrooms.jpg

Glad we won the challenge, though personally, Nabber's story was better.
Fixed. ;)
Don't do this again or I will do something so you get eliminated... :mad:

>Fixing someone's opinion

How exactly does that work?

Also do what? Clearly Ln1 is trying to sabotage our team guys, if we lose at any point, we should kick him out.

i like my story better

i really really do

Well, we knew that-oh, I'm not going to continue this. I wrote the story.

It definitely was bad, and there was so much more I could do, but I knew that appealing to SonicMario would really get us the upper hand. I also didn't even proofread, and I basically gave him the rough draft that we never perfected.

But we won, so yay!

Also, that picture...it's definitely awesome but...my nose...

Chiaki Nanami said:
also why did I become Pinkie Pie

why not

Also, I think you guys should have sent in Gutesh's.

Gutesh's was much less monotonous. I'm sorry Nabber, but you were repeating sentences that barely added much. Not trying to be mean or anything.

So Moody Mushrooms, I say we all head back to the cabins and enjoy whatever prize we get from the story!

Xerneas said:

Gutesh's was much less monotonous. I'm sorry Nabber, but you were repeating sentences that barely added much. Not trying to be mean or anything.

So Moody Mushrooms, I say we all head back to the cabins and enjoy whatever prize we get from the story!
if I was actually trying I could have written something better but I figured SM would enjoy a funny story better

Gundam Tanaka said:
Xerneas said:

if I was actually trying I could have written something better but I figured SM would enjoy a funny story better

Well, obviously I knew that making a MLP mini-episode would really win him over, especially if I brought up the princess aspect of Twilight.

BUT I HAD SONIC MARIO BE TWILIGHT SPARKLE

DOESN'T THAT MAKE MINE AUTOMATICALLY BETTER

Well if Gutseh's went in instead. I would of actually worried on making this decision because BMB's story involved Ponies and Gutseh's did not and of course even if I tried my best to respect both equally. I'm sure there would be a bit of a bias accusation as I would of likely chosen BMB's anyway. So... in that respect I'm glad both of you included Ponies in some way so instead of being blamed for pony bias I actually get blamed for not preferring over the top randomness over a mini-episode kind of thing instead xD

Back