User Total Drama Action - Finale

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
After the overwhelming success of New Super Mario's previous attempt at a user game based on Total Drama Island, aptly named User Total Drama Island, I have decided to host the sequel to this game: User Total Drama Action! There will be many similarities between this one and the last one, including the same game-related rules (do not cheat, game-related PMs must be sent to me, and all that lovable stuff) and the same theme-related rules (more on that in a bit), but there will be an all-new set of challenges for our contestants to go through*!

At this beginning of the game, there will be two teams of equal players: the Moody Mushrooms and the Rowdy Rupees. Each team will have to work together in the challenges to beat the other. Some of these challenges will be based on challenges shown in the show, while others will simply be based on other stuff. Depending on the challenge, either the winning team will receive a reward (usually an advantage for a later challenge) or the losing team will be sent to the Gilded Reversinator Ceremony and vote off one of their own. After enough players have been eliminated, the teams will be removed and it'll be every man for himself.

I've already collected my cast of 16 players, so please, no more sign-ups.

Aspiring Actors and Actresses
0. SonicMario (Northern Verve)
1. Smasher - Eliminated Week 6 - 12th place
2. LN1 (Gaston Gray)
3. Gutseh Freeman (The Undertaker)
4. Rocker (Gimli)
5. Toad85 (Toad Eightyfive) - Eliminated Week 5 - 11th place Rejoined Week 7
6. Nabber (Gundam Tanaka)
7. RandomYoshi (Chiaki Nanami) Dropped out Week 4 - 14th place
8. Shoey (Johnny Bravo) Dropped out Week 3 - 13th place Rejoined Week 4 - Eliminated Week 7 - 11th place
9. Smg2Daisy (Len Kagamine)
10. BMB (Xerneas)
11. Yoshi K (Spike) Eliminated Week 1 - 17th place
12. Cirdec
13. Packy (Lucina) Eliminated Week 2 - 16th place
14. MCD (Saul Slendamann) Eliminated Week 3 - 15th place
15. New Super Mario (Virion)
16. NSY Eliminated Week 4 - 13th place

Moody Mushrooms
Rowdy Rupees
Survived to Merge

Aspiring Actors and Actresses, Post-Tribes
1. LN1 (Gaston Gray) - Eliminated Week 8 - 10th Place
2. Gutseh Freeman (The Undertaker)
3. Rocker64
4. Toad85 (85)
5. Nabber - Eliminated Week 12 - 5th Place
6. Smg2daisy (Len Kagamine) - Eliminated Week 10 - 8th Place
7. BMB (Xerneas) - Eliminated Week 9 - 9th Place
8. Cirdec - Eliminated Week 11 - 7th Place
9. New Super Mario - Dropped Out Week 12 - 6th Place
10. SonicMario (Northern Verve)

Survived to Final Four

Final Four
1. Gutseh (The Undertaker) - Eliminated Week 13, Part 1 - Fourth Place
2. Toad85 (85) - Eliminated Week 13, Part 2 - Third Place
3. SonicMario (Northern Verve) - Victorious Over All
4. Rocker64 - Eliminated Week 13, Part 3 - Second Place

*Note: Challenges may or may not be new.

Note: GreenDisaster has every right to use props found on any set, including the possessions of the players, whether it be their clothes, sleeping supplies, or bathroom supplies, as long as it is to benefit the purpose of the show and its ratings.

Re: User Total Drama Action (Open For Sign-Ups)

tdi champ coming through

runner-up coming through

SMASHER IMMA KILL YOU DIS GAME

oh and i request to be Gutseh Freeman

Definitely signing up

The Undertaker said:
runner-up coming through

SMASHER IMMA KILL YOU DIS GAME

just try taking me on

JUST TRY IT

if this doesn't have questions specific to the show like the last one did, I'll gladly sign up

sure why not

Chiaki Nanami said:
vote: smasher

oh wait this isn't Mafia

I'LL VOTE SMASHER ANYWAY
I'll interpret this as a sign-up.

Gundam Tanaka said:
if this doesn't have questions specific to the show like the last one did, I'll gladly sign up
I won't include that one, but I don't think I'll have no quizzes at all.

I think I'll still be active enough to play this.

Re: User Total Drama Action (Open For Sign-Ups! 13/14!)

I don't really like Total Drama Island but whatever.

(i signed up through PM)

i guess we're GOOD TO GO

With MCD rounding out our cast members, we're ready to start the action!

The bus ride to the movie studio was long and tedious. It made regular stops to pick up everyone all across the country, and by the end of it everyone was sick of the lousy food, lousy drinks, lousy music, lousy seats, and pretty much anything that they could complain about. Yes, the several days of bus riding has taken its toll on our cast members, but finally, the rickety bus made its final stop at a dilapidated movie studio somewhere in Canada. As soon as the bus doors opened, everyone scrambled out of the bus, pushing each other out of the way while still holding on to what luggage they brought along. Packy was the first one to make it out, but with everyone behind him, all fourteen contestants ended up in a jumbled pile of bodies and limbs, their luggage open and strewn around, with Packy ending up on the bottom. After a while of watching them try and get out of this mess, the host of this entire event, GreenDisaster, walked up to them.

"Welcome," said the man looking over the pile of people, " to the set of Total. Drama. Action!" He said this with a grin that could almost be mistaken for kind if one hadn't known about him. "You will be spending six weeks competing in all sorts of challenges for the sake of national television's entertainment and a chance at a whopping-"

"One million dollars," interrupted BMB, who had managed to climb away from the accumulation. "We've all read the pamphlets, we all know what's going to happen, and we're all tired. Tell us where we can sleep, and you can show us the theatrics later." The grin on the host's face soon dropped into a scowl of annoyance.

"Come on, people! You guys don't even know what teams you're on. Besides, do you expect us to get decent ratings without a decent intro?"

"Forget about your intro," shouted MCD from the lump of users, "just tell us who's where and we'll leave."

"But-"

"We're the ones that signed up for this," said Cirdec, also managing to disentangle himself. "We can drop out just as easily." The host's annoyance was plain to see.

"Fine," GD submitted. "There will be two teams, the Moody Mushrooms and the Rowdy Rupees. Each one will have an equal division of the 14 players, meaning each group will have 7 people. For the Mushrooms, we have RandomYoshi, Shoey, BMB, Smg2daisy, Smasher, LN1, and Rocker. For the Rupees, we have Nabber, Yoshi K, MCD, Packy, Gutseh-

"It's Gutseh Freeman!" shouted Gutseh himself among the bodies.

"...Oh, whatever. Gutseh Freechmen, Toad85, and Cirdec. Your rooms are in the building to your right. The next challenge starts at noon. Don't be late." With that, the host pouted off to his studio.

Back