Hilarious boss weaknesses?

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
im sure you've used a weakness on a boss that just made you laugh like hell. Well, this is the topic for it.

I'll start with Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor.

The first of the major bosses, being Beldr. An immortal demon, guess what his weakness is?

A mistletoe disguised as a phone strap.

Hooktail and his cricket weakness.

Pinkie Pie said:
Name: Anti Guy
Weakness: ...Lemon Candy

That's more of a bribe rather than a weakness since you get the Power Plus badge without having to fight him and honestly, why would you not want to fight him? You can get some star points from him. Giving him the lemon candy pretty much makes all those star points go down the drain.

In Megaman Battle Network, Toad Man is an Aqua navi, but his musical note attack is electric, which he uses when you summon him. Toad Man is weak against his own chip.

Freeze Man is also Aqua, but for whatever reason, Capcom makes him stand on ice panels giving him a quadruple weakness against electricity.

Bowser getting shot by a cork gun.

Any water pokemon that uses Rain Dance.

water/ground isnt effected by thunder though.....

Boss: Exor

Weakness: Geno whirl.........9999 damage

Time Turner said:
Hooktail and his cricket weakness.
Hooktail is a "she".

Anyway...

Game: Mega Man 2

Boss: Metal Man

Weakness: Metal Blade (under normal circumstances, Robot Masters are immune to their own weapons, but Metal Man's an exception).

lessee.

Phantom train from Final Fantasy VI

Weakness: Meteor blitz ( I think it's that one where sabin grabbs the enemy and slams the enemy's head ground first)

When too many of the Mario bosses have their ass as a weak point

Case in point

*Peewee Piranha
*Tarantox
*Bowser (technically, he counts)
*Rolldillo

Petey Piranha has a pretty weird weak point as well.

Blowing up those fat Bob-Ombs in the Pirate's Grotto is hilarious since you just blow up one and they all explode. Granted, it comes back to bite Mario in the mustache, but the chain reaction is still funny.

The end, in two ways.

Before you battle him, you can snipe him. He'll explode and his wheelchair will try to kill you, and that's it. He's dead. You don't have to battle him.

During the battle, save, turn off the game, and wait about a week. He'll die of natural causes.

The End said:
Before you battle him, you can snipe him. He'll explode and his wheelchair will try to kill you, and that's it. He's dead. You don't have to battle him.
Don't you have to fight against a crap-ton of soldiers in the boss's location if you do that?

Time Turner said:
The End said:
Don't you have to fight against a crap-ton of soldiers in the boss's location if you do that?
No idea, I've never actually done it myself. Maybe I'll try it on my next run.

Bubble Man said:
Name: Shadow Man (Mega Man 3)
Weakness: The gayest move in Mega Man history, Top Spin.
Saying things like these should be bannable.

The End said:
Time Turner said:
The End said:
No idea, I've never actually done it myself. Maybe I'll try it on my next run.
The only thing that happens is another Ocelot Unit encounter, which are quite fun to be honest.

I'm with the Metal Man vote, it's really stupid, what kind of person designs a robot to be weak against themselves?!

unless you meant to use "gay" in a happy context, but you know, no one does it anymore.

Please don't use "gay" in any sort of derogatory manner, joking or not. Good night.

Back