Hilarious boss weaknesses?

I'm not going to give special treatment to a group of people. I make jokes at everyone's expense. But fine. I guess some people just can't take certain jokes. I'll stop, but my case still stands. An awesome Robot Master has a weird ass weakness.

well its nice to know that you'll gladly discriminate against others, and have fun doing it no matter how they feel about it.

Bubble Man said:
I'm not going to give special treatment to a group of people. I make jokes at everyone's expense. But fine. I guess some people just can't take certain jokes. I'll stop, but my case still stands. An awesome Robot Master has a weird ass weakness.
That wasn't a joke, in the context of it you were saying that gay = bad or laughable. That is in no way a joke, so it's better that you start learning about it now.

Bubble Man said:

Making jokes like these is similar to making jokes about one's race or ethnicity. They're not funny, they're derogatory, and I highly encourage that you stop immediately.

Please. I said I would stop. I agree that what I said was a little crass. I'm sorry for what I said. Can we get back on topic now?

I find it hilarious in Kirby's Epic Yarn, Meta Knight drops a metamortex in the final boss fight and you basically kick the crap out of Yin-Yarn

one of the bosses in final fantasy 2.

Boss of an ice cave, that is weak to ice.

WELL PLAYED

Crystal said:
one of the bosses in final fantasy 2.

Boss of an ice cave, that is weak to ice.

WELL PLAYED

Reminds me of Wart and his vegetable machine in Super Mario Bros. 2

Bubble Man said:
Another Mega Man one.
The final boss is weak to Bubble Lead.
Well, he's just an hologram, it makes sense that water would be the only thing to affect him.
I find it funny that Bowser would be invincible in almost all Mario games if he didn't stop putting things that can harm him in the same room as him.

Xpike said:
Bubble Man said:
Another Mega Man one.
Well, he's just an hologram, it makes sense that water would be the only thing to affect him.
I find it funny that Bowser would be invincible in almost all Mario games if he didn't stop putting things that can harm him in the same room as him.

Bowser quote,

"I think I will line the perimeter of my throne room with sharp pointy explosive things. Yep, thats the best idea I've had for my throne room yet." 1996

Years latter-"Maybe this time since I have my own galaxy, I'll put lava underneath a glass floor and then I will jump on it." 2007

I don't bowser will ever learn.

Geno said:
Xpike said:
Bubble Man said:
Another Mega Man one.

Bowser quote,

"I think I will line the perimeter of my throne room with sharp pointy explosive things. Yep, thats the best idea I've had for my throne room yet." 1996

Years latter-"Maybe this time since I have my own galaxy, I'll put lava underneath a glass floor and then I will jump on it." 2007

I don't bowser will ever learn.

Oh, he did learn. He learned to not point point explosive things, nor does he put glass floor with lava underneath.

He just put a switch behind him that destroys the bridge he's on when activated.

Baby Luigi said:
He just put a switch behind him that destroys the bridge he's on when activated.
That's not a bad idea actually, but then Bowser thinks he can defeat Mario without using the switch, letting Mario slip by...

Demise has an amusing weakness, where you can actually use his own lightning against him. Talk about a huge sense of irony on Demise's part.

doopliss.

his weakness is having his own name revealed.

sadly when he steals mario's identity he can't even damage or hurt him.

at all!

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Beldr can only be killed with the Devil's Fuge

Or...

DURR HURR I BEAT IMMORTAL DEMON WITH CELL PHONE STRAP

I'm aware it's been mentioned, just have to emphasize.

Back