The New! Super Mario Bros. Movie

OK, well at least I tried to make peace. You can't say I tried. If want an apology, I'm sorry.

U freak said:
OK, well at least I tried to make peace.
Cut that Hippie crap.

This topic is in the Marioverse, not Mindless Junk. Treat it with respect and stay the fuck on topic.

So much anger and hostility, why?

Holy fuck people stay on the freaking topic and stop arguing.

This video actually looks pretty interesting, I might watch it this weekend.

Luna said:
This video actually looks pretty interesting, I might watch it this weekend.
Ok, good. :). If you have any questions regarding the topic, I'll keep you updated. ;).

Pinkie Pie said:
U freak said:
When I said "bowser", I was saying that whoever decided to make him look like somthing out of my garbage disposal
You have a T-Rex in your Garbage Disposal?

Looks like somthing out of land of the lost.

>cheesy actors

John Leguizamo played in Spawn and Kick-Ass 2.

Dennis Hopper was a great actor in general.

Fiona Shaw played in Happy Days and the Harry Potter movies.

Gianni Russo was in The Godfather II.

Lance Henriksen was in The Terminator, Jennifer's Body, and The Legend of Korra.

Frank Welker? Oh you just know he's awesome. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Welker_filmography

Same with Dan Castellaneta http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Castellaneta_filmography

The "cheesy" actors didn't really perform well in that film.

I am a little disappointed that this movie is live action. One of the major flaws of the Super Mario Bros. film was that it was live action.

Baby Luigi said:
One of the major flaws of the Super Mario Bros. film was that it was live action.
Yeah, so? It's not like other video game movies haven't been live action before. Just look at Mortal Kombat, per see.

Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi said:
One of the major flaws of the Super Mario Bros. film was that it was live action.
Yeah, so? It's not like other video game movies haven't been live action before. Just look at Mortal Kombat, per see.

What kind of logic is that? They all sucked. What, you're going to use Street Fighter to back up your point?

Baby Luigi said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi said:

What kind of logic is that? They all sucked. What, you're going to use Street Fighter to back up your point?

saying a movie is bad purely based on live action is pretty stupid.

its not like every animated movie is good either.

That's not my only point of the argument.

The creators of the film would have made a much better film if they stuck to animation. Mario cannot be accurate without animation. If you're going to make a movie where you base it off a video game, at least make it LOOK like a Mario movie.

Not saying that all animated movies are good (the titanic rip-offs suck ass), but, again, if you are basing your movie off of something, it should stay true to the series other than name.

Crystal said:
Baby Luigi said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi said:

saying a movie is bad purely based on live action is pretty stupid.
This.

It wasn't even supposed to be animated to begin with, so stop taking a shitfit about it.

Saying that "it isn't animated" is the same as saying "it's live action".

Pinkie Pie said:
It wasn't even supposed to be animated to begin with, so stop taking a *bleep*fit about it.

Saying that "it isn't animated" is the same as saying "it's live action".

why are you presenting an argument without even reading my previous post

I had JUST addressed that

None of your posts are even adding up. Did you even read the thread's first comment?

Pinkie Pie said:
NEW! Super Mario Bros. is my fan-edit dedicated to the 20th anniversary to the original 1993 cult classic. Keep your eyes and ears out for edited sequences, new sound effects, and music. This was an attempt to make a more cohesive and fun vision of a film I've always held close to my heart since childhood.

This was done as a total labor of love for this film, and the Mario franchise.

Thoughts?

Yes.

My opinions are unchanged, thank you very much

Pinkie Pie said:
Says someone who probably never watched it.

really good reaction, makes you look smart on so many levels.

Crystal said:
Pinkie Pie said:

Definitely

The film has dripping mucus that is supposed to be Daisy's father, Toad who doesn't look like Toad, and Bob Hoskins trying to act seductive to Big Bertha. If I didn't watch it, how can I know these facts?

Ok now can we stop with this pointless bickering,

Soarin'
Baby Luigi said:
Crystal said:
Pinkie Pie said:

Definitely

The film has dripping mucus that is supposed to be Daisy's father, Toad who doesn't look like Toad, and Bob Hoskins trying to act seductive to Big Bertha. If I didn't watch it, how can I know these facts?
Uhh... Internet? </timmy>

Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi said:
Crystal said:
Pinkie Pie said:

Definitely

Pinkie Pie said:
Baby Luigi said:
Crystal said:
Pinkie Pie said:

Definitely

Nice try

Back