The New! Super Mario Bros. Movie

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
NEW! Super Mario Bros. is my fan-edit dedicated to the 20th anniversary to the original 1993 cult classic. Keep your eyes and ears out for edited sequences, new sound effects, and music. This was an attempt to make a more cohesive and fun vision of a film I've always held close to my heart since childhood.

This was done as a total labor of love for this film, and the Mario franchise.

Thoughts?

I would rather see Nintendo make a Super Mario Movie.

nintendo making a movie would be pretty hilarious

U freak said:
Shitposting, much?

This fan edit is much more enjoyable to those who were like "more Mario" with the original version. It's filled to the brim with Mario music, sound effects, and new sequences.

I stated my opinion, thats all. Last time I check thats still legal to do.

Well I heard the first film was horrible.

NSY said:
Well I heard the first film was horrible.
You heard it was horrible. Heck, a lot of people have who haven't even seen it have too. You wonder why the movie gets so much hate? Because of people who bash the movie because of the media's review, and don't give it a second thought.

First off, I saw the original movie and it was rotten. Nothing in my opinion could remedy it's poor acting, bowser, and cheesy actors. Second, when somthing is sooooooo bad, why try to make it better by adding new sounds and moving sequences around. If there is a little dog poop in a batch of cookies, even if it's just a little, it's gonna make the whole batch taste bad. No matter if you try to cover it up or move it around, it's still going to be bad.

There, satisfied.

U freak said:
First off, I saw the original movie and it was rotten. Nothing in my opinion could remedy it's bowser
Lol first off it's its. See what I did there? Second of all, its bowser? :bowser:

U freak said:
First off, I saw the original movie and it was rotten. Nothing in my opinion could remedy it's poor acting, bowser, and cheesy actors. Second, when somthing is sooooooo bad, why try to make it better by adding new sounds and moving sequences around. If there is a little dog poop in a batch of cookies, even if it's just a little, it's gonna make the whole batch taste bad. No matter if you try to cover it up or move it around, it's still going to be bad.

There, satisfied.

I strongly disagree with this. With your argument of "when something is so bad, why try to make it better", we should stop trying to improve anything. Also, the movie is bad in your opinion, so you can't go around saying that it was horrible as if it were a statement. That just hurts your position on this thread.

Anyway, while I didn't enjoy the original movie very much, I do appreciate your work in trying to improve the movie by making these edits to it.

Pinkie Pie said:
U freak said:
First off, I saw the original movie and it was rotten. Nothing in my opinion could remedy it's bowser
Lol first off it's its. See what I did there? Second of all, its bowser? :bowser:

?

Dude, your all over the place, just take it easy and lets talk it through like civilized people and try not to get out of hand.

When I said "bowser", I was saying that whoever decided to make him look like somthing out of my garbage disposal was a stupid decicion. The whole movie was a B movie, done by non-nintendo people who probably just played the game. If Miyamoto saw that, he would most likely have a fit.

Point is, the movie was horrible and always will be. Just let it die. Pinkie Pie, I'm not your enemy

ThePremiumYoshi said:
U freak said:

There, satisfied.

I strongly disagree with this. With your argument of "when something is so bad, why try to make it better", we should stop trying to improve anything. Also, the movie is bad in your opinion, so you can't go around saying that it was horrible as if it were a statement. That just hurts your position on this thread.

Anyway, while I didn't enjoy the original movie very much, I do appreciate your work in trying to improve the movie by making these edits to it.
I actually didn't make this...

Pinkie Pie said:
I actually didn't make this...

Ah well, I do appreciate the work nonetheless.

U freak said:
When I said "bowser", I was saying that whoever decided to make him look like somthing out of my garbage disposal
You have a T-Rex in your Garbage Disposal?

Pinkie Pie said:
Operation Paperclip said:
U freak said:

>guy named "U"
>says "no"
>in ultramario thread
>too perfect
:shifty:

............?

Uh... No u *destroyed*
Operation Paperclip said:
Anyway, project looks interesting. Might take a closer look later.
Thank you. This is the first positive comment on this awesome rehash.

I see. Now we start to attack each others profile names. That's ok.

i agree u freak we should never try to improve anything ever nothing can ever be redeemed for instance when mario's time machine came out the mario series never redeemed itself ever again i hate it forever because of one single game

Bubble Man said:
i agree u freak we should never try to improve anything ever nothing can ever be redeemed for instance when mario's time machine came out the mario series never redeemed itself ever again i hate it forever because of one single game
Sig'd.

Bubble Man said:

I'm sorry that you hate all mario games from now on, but this is a poorly made movie that almost mocks mario games. Look, Pinkie Pie, if it makes you feel any better lets pick on The Goonies. I hate that movie as well.

U freak said:
Look, Pinkie Pie, if it makes you feel any better lets pick on The Goonies. I hate that movie as well.
Excuse me, but I loved that movie. I know, any movie you don't like should be frowned upon. :roll:

Back