Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
I think I saw somewhere that Vision could be fulfilling Warlock's role in infinity war

It actually makes sense to me, it would just seem weird having another chap on the scene with godlike powers and an infinity stone lodged in his forehead

of course it's obviously a rumour and there's no real basis for it, but I reckon it could happen

Just watched Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy.

I know this opinion is really unpopular, but... I actually preferred Ant-Man out of the two. I thought it had more likable characters.

ya got my hopes up i thought it was new

as much as i like that song, i think it's starting to get overused.

Saw Doctor Strange. Highly enjoyable. A solid film. Loved the visuals and Strange's origin. Plus all the world building. That mid credits scene was especially exciting.

Still need to watch Luke Cage though.

i was worried about Mantis's appearance when I saw the concept art but it looks pretty good in action. Always thought Drax was too doofy in the first one but his scene in this trailer is pretty funny.

Baby Groot is gonna sell a ton of toys.

tom holland is definitely great but tbh it otherwise looks like another generic blockbuster

i mean, im sure it'll be enjoyable, marvel knows their shit, but it's hard for me to get excited about a third spiderman franchise in 15 years

unpopular opinion but i always thought the amazing spiderman series was better than the maguire trilogy. even though ams2 made some of the same mistakes as sm3, its interlinking villains actually made sense and it likely would've been a better movie if so much shit hadn't been cut out of it + people didn't have sm3 so fresh in their minds.

The trailer has a few good moments sprinkled in, like that hug scene, but for the most part I found it pretty unspectacular.

Vulture looks pretty neat, tho.

Back