Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Ghost Rider! Oh most definately talking about that!

Lookie here. https://youtu.be/q2miUa74dQg

-Casting info for Black Panther

http://marvel.com/news/movies/26504/sdcc_2016_marvels_black_panther_confirms_additional_cast

WILL UPDATE AS WE GET MORE NEWS FROM THE PANEL!

-New Marvel logo:
CoF1DkyVUAAEkii.jpg

-And video of it.
https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/757015254131838976

-New Thor logo
vMIEqxJ.jpg

-FUCK!
42b6df62de0d48c0b6d64352318117aa

-Concept art for Ragnarok includes a fiery creature (Surtur) and Hela. As well as Hulk fighting Thor in a gladiatorial arena. Hulk in gladiator armor and Thor with short hair.

-Dr. Strange trailer!

-They're showing footage from Spider-Man Homecoming it seems. Description sounds very "high-schooly". Vulture seems to be the villain. They also showed a clip of Strange meeting The Ancient One for the first time.

-From that Spider-Man footage. I'm dying.
In gym, girls are playing F, Marry Kill with the Avengers

-Strange poster
CoF-W9rXgAEG-au.jpg

-Guardians 2 logo
lKMkDC8.jpg

Apparently they showed a clip of Rocket and Yondu in jail cell while they try to tell baby Groot how to get them out.

Kurt Russel is playing Ego the Living Planet, who is also Peter quill's father?

-BRIE LARSON CONFIRMED TO BE PLAYING CAPTAIN MARVEL

>brie larson

thank god, frankly if it was rhonda rousey i would've boycotted

everything's looking good so far, but that thor logo looks like it belongs in a sonic snes game

How would you rank the Marvel movies from best to worst?

Captain America: Civil War
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Avengers
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man 3
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk

okay i actually laughed quite a bit at the joke at the end of the doctor strange trailer

i have hopes for this one

anyway, my ranking would be more or less:

Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Iron Man 2 (yes, i liked this, fight me)
Iron Man 3
The Avengers

haven't seen thor 1 or hulk

GalacticPetey said:
The Avengers
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Iron Man 3
Thor
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
wow

this is exactly how I would rank the movies, good job sir!

JonTron said:
GalacticPetey said:
The Avengers
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Iron Man 3
Thor
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
wow

this is exactly how I would rank the movies, good job sir!
06bdd507e57b3d55fc2fdba1aee3d792a7423aec589f34fcbc3c3663b0cffedb.jpg

Jacques said:
i have a really unpopular opinion about gotg in that i think its one of the worst mcu movies lol

idk the humor didnt appeal to me i guess.

if i had to rank these it would probably be sth like

worst -> thor 2 -> the incredible hulk -> thor -> gotg -> iron man 2 -> age of ultron (kiiinda iffy about this one being so high though, its been a while since i watched a lot of these)-> iron man -> captain america 2 -> avengers 1 -> iron man 3 (this one was really topkek imo) -> captain america -> civil war -> best

didnt watch ant-man

oh i forgot to rank age of ultron

probably on par with the avengers, they're basically pretty similar

My favorite thing about AoU was that Ultron decided to destroy humanity after spending a few minutes on the internet.

Threek said:
My favorite thing about AoU was that Ultron decided to destroy humanity after spending a few minutes on the internet.
ea5.jpg

Haven't seen some of these in awhile (and some i've only seen on release)

The Avengers
Iron Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man (still haven't seen this one yet oops)
The Incredible Hulk
(these three are pretty interchangeable tbh)
Thor

Ghost Rider

Iron Man 3

i feel like i'm one of the only people who genuinely liked iron man 3

i know i rated it fairly low on my list (or rather, gp's list lel), but i often find those movies from iron man 1 right down to thor the dark world so close together that they're pretty much interchangeable

i also didn't mind iron man 2 that much either, it just pales in comparison to the others

you basically got to think of my list like this:

Captain America: Civil War>>>>Captain America: The Winter Soldier>The Avengers>Iron Man=Guardians of the Galaxy=Avengers: Age of Ultron=Ant-Man=Captain America: The First Avenger=Iron Man 3=Thor=Thor: The Dark World>Iron Man 2>>>>>>>>>The Incredible Hulk

as in there's a reason they're in that order, but i pretty much like them all equally

it's hard to explain

but that hulk movie is trash

i liked iron man 3 too

i think the iron man sequels have some really good ideas that they just never really follow up on

at the very least its a little jarring to see the fact that they had edward norton as banner in the incredible hulk and every movie after has mark ruffalo

and because im me i just see him like 'wow its the narrator from fight club' despite his dislike of being associated with one role being the reason norton said he didnt want to be banner again. i should watch birdman or something

http://comicbook.com/2016/07/31/james-gunn-confirms-no-infinity-stones-in-guardians-of-the-galax/

So, GotG will not feature any Infinity Stones. Reportedly, Thanos doesn't even show up.

So I wonder when the last two come into play. That glowing green necklace from Doctor Strange is just screaming Infinity Stone to me. Probably the Time Stone. That just leaves the Soul Stone. The only film I can see it being featured in is Thor. I doubt Spider-Man or Black Panther will be dealing with it in their movies. The question of Adam Warlock also comes up, who would've made sense for GotG, but I can't see him just showing up in Ragnarok. Maybe it will just be introduced in Infinity War.

On that topic, Infinity War Part 1's name is being changed to just "Infinity War" and Part 2's new name is TBA. I was kinda hoping for part 1 to be called Infinity Gauntlet and Part 2 to be Infinity War, but whatever.

Back