Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
Okay the post before was a joke but this idea is serious. They should totally bring back Tobey's Spidey and give the rights to Marvel and Sony can keep Andrew's spidey.

The Doctor said:
Recently watched GOTG, it was good, worth it and it was quite funny aswell.
People who dislike this movie are MAKING! ME! BEAT! UP! DIRT!
I really like Rocket, especially his rant about how everyone's family dies and it doesn't help *bleep*ing about it. He should randomly come in on all forced character-development scenes and say that.

I don't know much about the Marvel Universe, but what if Star-Lord's father was Thanos? I watched some Youtube video about the Infinity War, and it talked about how Thanos had a son. I mean, what kind of father would hire bandits to kidnap his son?

Purple Yoshi said:
I don't know much about the Marvel Universe, but what if Star-Lord's father was Thanos? I watched some Youtube video about the Infinity War, and it talked about how Thanos had a son. I mean, what kind of father would hire bandits to kidnap his son?
That would make less sense than the Sinister Six movie.

I thought the image was somehow broken at first - then I scrolled down and was like "ohhhh".

it gives me the feeling of a mess

but maybe that's because im so shocked by the 1.85 aspect ratio

visually it doesn't look so nice

and the lines about his daughter sounded like they were stolen directly from interstellar

Javelin said:
nabber when did you get so snobbish about movies
i've always been snobbish about movies

but i don't think you can really criticize me for not liking a trailer. not a lot of trailers impress me, but i always leave an open mind until i see the movie itself

no i mean your critique of movies is even more snobbish than ebert (for the record i like ebert's reviews i just think he's a bit too highbrow for me sometimes)

Javelin said:
no i mean your critique of movies is even more snobbish than ebert (for the record i like ebert's reviews i just think he's a bit too highbrow for me sometimes)
you mean you liked his reviews

r.i.p roger ebert 19?? - 2012 :'(

he was the best movie reviewer

Hoxton said:
Javelin said:
you mean you liked his reviews

r.i.p roger ebert 19?? - 2012 :'(

he was the best movie reviewer
Gene was better.

Except for his Brokeback review.

I have faifth in Marvel. Not a film they've thrown out yet that has been awful. And even the awful ones(Iron Man 2 and 3) made so much money and got high ratings on Rotten Tomatoes.

Back