Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
nvm god is dead again

I guess that's $14 I'm not spending I'm legitimately that ugh over him

is benedict cumberbatch really that bad?

i keep hearing his name but i know basically nothing about that

except that my friend is apparently nuts about his forearms

Nabber said:
is benedict cumberbatch really that bad?

i keep hearing his name but i know basically nothing about that

except that my friend is apparently nuts about his forearms

I think he's really fucking ugly and while I hate to use this word it truly is the most appropriate one for him--overrated.

There's also some things about how he's really classist and is pretty shitty about growing up privileged and some other things I can't be bothered to double-check before posting so I just won't say them because unlike the bulk of tumblr I kinda like to make sure I check facts before I signal-boost it into a progressively and willfully ignorant and explosive userbase (i.e. the recent trigger-happy doxxing trend), but I digress.

As for his role in Doctor Strange, I feel like he's only in it for his ability to tickle the fangirls in just the right way and guarantee Marvel a hefty opening box office, rather than an actor who would fit the role appropriately and do the character well. Also did I mention he's a fucking gross alien?

...I guess it can't be as bad of a fan-reaction as it was with The Avengers, and I managed to enjoy that separate from the squealing. I'll probably still watch the movie once my buttmad cools off. At least Cumberbatch can fit Doctor Strange's origin of being an over-privileged vain white dude.

Morty said:
There's also some things about how he's really classist and is pretty shitty about growing up privileged and some other things I can't be bothered to double-check before posting so I just won't say them because unlike the bulk of tumblr I kinda like to make sure I check facts before I signal-boost it into a progressively and willfully ignorant and explosive userbase (i.e. the recent trigger-happy doxxing trend), but I digress.
thumbup.gif

So...how old is Stan Lee? Like 91 right?

Crazy how people think he's a valid source of news in the MCU. They say he's hinting at a Spider-Man/Avengers shared universe. No offense but the dude is very very old he's not the most trust worthy source of news.

Spoilers from the latest episode of Agents of Shield.
The Inhumans have officially made their debut in the cinematic universe. Skye is an inhuman known as Quake. Raina is also inhuman, but we haven't gotten a good look at her yet.

GalacticPetey said:
Spoilers from the latest episode of Agents of Shield.
The Inhumans have officially made their debut in the cinematic universe. Skye is an inhuman known as Quake. Raina is also inhuman, but we haven't gotten a good look at her yet.
Well isn't that awesome. Never expected her to be anything but human. :)

so uh

what's been going on with hydra in the tv show

like there's no sign of that plot in age of ulton

Nabber said:
so uh

what's been going on with hydra in the tv show

like there's no sign of that plot in age of ulton
No sign of Hydra in Age of Ultron? Sure. Except for, you know, the head of hydra himself Baron Von Strucker being in the movie along with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, who we saw in the Hydra base at the end of Winter Soldier.

Thy have also been a constant threat in the TV show.

You know what would be an awesome cameo at the end of Ultron if they show Black Panther secretly watching the Avnegers. Then they show Black Panther being watched by Doctor Strange. That'd be awesome. Of course it'd be even better if Thanos was watching Strange. Then Uatu was watching Thanos. That'd all be amazing.

They should have Statler and Waldorf heckle in one of the after credit scenes, since The Muppets are owned by Disney too

Back