Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
looking... like a marvel movie. okay. don't really know what i expected

i didn't really like the first avengers movie, but the last two marvel movies have been good, so i'll hope for the best

ernesth100 said:
You didn't like the Avengers? Why ever not?
nothing felt particularly original or engaging. it had a very standard plot. if you're just there for some superhero one-liners and the sight of your favorite superheroes fighting together, it's satisfying, but if you're looking at it as a movie... it's just not good

This seems a bit grittier than Avengers. That image of Cap's shield shattered speaks volumes. It's quite curious though. Ultron has nowhere near enough power to break Cap's shield. Not even Mjolnr could put a dent in it. I can only think of one being strong enough to do that.

thanos-hd.jpg

supermariofan said:
So that's who James Spader is supposed to be. Huh.

And why does Iron Man look fat?!
He's been eating at Schwarma alot lately. So he expande his suit in hopes no one would notice the weight gain.

supermariofan said:
GalacticPetey said:
That's the Hulkbuster armor.
Dafuq? So did Robert Downey Jr upgrade the suit and put Hulk in it?
No...dude it's the armor he uses to fight the Hulk in the comics...and you must be new to the fandom.

ernesth100 said:
supermariofan said:

He's been eating at Schwarma alot lately. So he expande his suit in hopes no one would notice the weight gain.

supermariofan said:
GalacticPetey said:
No...dude it's the armor he uses to fight the Hulk in the comics...and you must be new to the fandom.
Actually I'm not too big a fan of Marvel, I only love Days of Future Past and Guardians

supermariofan said:
ernesth100 said:
supermariofan said:

supermariofan said:
GalacticPetey said:
Actually I'm not too big a fan of Marvel, I only love Days of Future Past and Guardians
days of future past isn't marvel studios, just marvel characters

Marvel themselves just posted the official trailer in high quality.
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tmeOjFno6Do[/youtube]

I guess it looks okay it looks serious but not quite so...Dark Knight, it still has that Matrix style slow mo that I'm sick of seeing, and what James Spader said in the trailer sounds kinda clichéd

GalacticPetey said:
Marvel themselves just posted the official trailer in high quality.
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tmeOjFno6Do[/youtube]
Well, this looks like a good creepypasta movie.

honestly i'm not too impressed with the trailer. ultron's cool, but everything else feels too much like the avengers. and there were way too many shots of the public

welp looking forward to this, kinda has me confused though.

But regardless, ultron seems amazing.

Back