Marvel Cinematic Universe

Whose side are you on?

• Total voters
well you see marvel is a company that makes comic books about superheroes and marvel studios is a movie studio that makes movies based on aforementioned comic books so no that's not very likely

supermariofan said:
What if Marvel made a movie that's NOT a superhero movie and just an all out drama movie with no action or explosions?

what would be the point of marvel making it then.

marvel's whole point is action movies. it's their specialty. if you want pure drama, go to another studio.

And I'm Javert said:
supermariofan said:
What if Marvel made a movie that's NOT a superhero movie and just an all out drama movie with no action or explosions?

what would be the point of marvel making it then.

marvel's whole point is action movies. it's their specialty. if you want pure drama, go to another studio.
I'm just saying it would be cool if Marvel tries something completely different

Does someone have to see the mcu movies in order to get it?

I watched the first two Iron Mans, The Incredible Hulk, and a bit of Thor, and I want to get back into the franchise.

all of the movies really stand alone. my first marvel movie was the avengers and i understood it perfectly well, though i didn't particularly think it was a good movie

Finally saw Guardians.

Loved it. It felt like Marvel's take on Star Wars. It had that grand spectacle of Star Wars blended with that Marvel style. I really liked the dynamic between the guardians. That's always one of my favorite parts of team up movies. The comedy and action are both great. I loved all the Guardians. Brolin was also awesome and terrifying as Thanos. Can't wait to see more of him. Looks like he is indeed hunting infinity stones. Brace yourselves, Thanos is gonna hit the reset button on the universe.

Baby Groot is also the cutest thing ever.
tumblr_nbscexOxbI1sofpplo1_500.gif

Also loved the Howard the Duck cameo.

GalacticPetey said:
Finally saw Guardians.

Loved it. It felt like Marvel's take on Star Wars. It had that grand spectacle of Star Wars blended with that Marvel style. I really liked the dynamic between the guardians. That's always one of my favorite parts of team up movies. The comedy and action are both great. I loved all the Guardians. Brolin was also awesome and terrifying as Thanos. Can't wait to see more of him. Looks like he is indeed hunting infinity stones. Brace yourselves, Thanos is gonna hit the reset button on the universe.

Baby Groot is also the cutest thing ever.
tumblr_nbscexOxbI1sofpplo1_500.gif

Also loved the Howard the Duck cameo.
I'm guessing that cameo was in the postcredits scene? I didn't see the postcredit scene. It literally started playing as I left(I would of stayed to watch it but I was with a friend).

Right after tonight's SHIELD episode they revealed an Age of Ultron trailer will be shown during next week's episode.

So damn hyped.

Back