Your current mood.

Happy, now that it is Friday.

Refreshed. I've been getting the best sleep I've had in a long while the last couple of nights and it's heavenly.

Exhausted. Long day at the science fair, standing up and hurting my back until it felt like my bones were gonna break.

Amused.

[quote author=Arin Hanson, I think]Shut up Eugene Levy![/quote]

I'm very happy right now.

I have been feeling like this.

latest

i identify with Jenny Humphrey because she tries to do good but her interests and personality get the best of her , and turns against the ones that actually like her.

But in the end , like she said , i wanna change my life , but it has been harder than i thought.

I'm feeling very musical at the moment. My downstairs neighbours are probably annoyed at me going all Beyonce in my room right now :P

tumblr_om160xsHDj1w5x6vho2_500.gif

well star vs the forces of evil season 2 just officially ended today so i feel empty and sad inside

shit went down those last two episodes help me poochi

Currently at school right now, working on Blaze the Monster Machine because I love the cars' designs in that show.

okay i feel more collected again right now but i cant do anything today anymore and tomorrow probably not either so saturday and sunday are going to be hell

but yeah i can and i will do this theres no turning back now

I've stayed up all night playing Mario Sports Superstars

So naturally, even though I'm mentally very very satisfied, I'm tired, sleepy, and exhausted as crap. It probably explains my bleh performance at Gold Links today.

Back