Your current mood.

Sad
I really want my senior to perform with me Jan 2016, but he seems to be busy and he might not appearing at college anymore because he graduated a while ago but he somehow's here for reasons

Also he's awesome so I am sooooo wishing that I can play a piece with him :(

And handsome.

And Cirdec is nothing compared to him.
jkjk *coughcough*

Toudou Jinpachi said:
In a state of panic, because I'm worrying about someone I know

I know how that feels

Cahoots Is Spelled With A C said:
I'm literally considering calling 911

my mom went downstairs to talk to our neighbors but the lights are off and the door is locked. also the car is dark, and my front door is locked so i can't get in and it's only 48 degrees out here on my porch.

and here's why

I'm extremely stressed out right now

Model/player model/ragdoll requests left and right (not just from random people, from people I consider friends) for....Left 4 Dead 2....Garry's Mod....New Super Mario Bros. Wii...Mario Kart Wii....not to mention various Wiki duties I have....and my own personal project of replacing voice clips for Mario Party 9 AND New Super Mario Bros. Wii

I'm starting to crack under pressure.

Baby Luigi said:

Model/player model/ragdoll requests left and right (not just from random people, from people I consider friends) for....Left 4 Dead 2....Garry's Mod....New Super Mario Bros. Wii...Mario Kart Wii....not to mention various Wiki duties I have....and my own personal project of replacing voice clips for Mario Party 9 AND New Super Mario Bros. Wii

that's how it feels during research paper season

it's the most annoying thing next to like 15 other things

Nozomi Toujou said:
i suddenly had the worst foot pain come out of nowhere help

are you having a charlie horse

those are also the most annoying things

Cahoots Is Spelled With A C said:
Baby Luigi said:

that's how it feels during research paper season

it's the most annoying thing next to like 15 other things

Well, are your 15 other tasks around as equally as time-consuming as each other? If so, that's basically me. One of my biggest flaws is that I can't say no.

I'm also in the process of guiding a person to make ragdolls for Gmod too, on top of all of that, and that's energy-sapping as well, because not only do you technically have to do it yourself, you have to teach that same process in a way that a beginner can understand.

Baby Luigi said:
Well, are your 15 other tasks around as equally as time-consuming as each other? If so, that's basically me. One of my biggest flaws is that I can't say no.

uh...no

it's not tasks necessarily but just things that are annoying

Baby Luigi said:
I'm also in the process of guiding a person to make ragdolls for Gmod too, on top of all of that, and that's energy-sapping as well, because not only do you technically have to do it yourself, you have to teach that same process in a way that a beginner can understand.

and that's why I want to teach 8th or 9th grade English instead of like 4th grade

Absolutely horrible.

I have a runny nose, all of my muscles are acting up, maximising the amount of pain I receive, my limbs feel awful and moving them in the slightest hurts like crazy, I have a splitting headache, I might have a fever, and I'm apparently also catching a cough.

S E N D H E L P
E
N
D

H E L P
E
L
P

[me=Pi]cries.[/me]

Toudou Jinpachi said:
Complete and utter *bleep*. I've been diagnosed with anorexia this week.
Oh my... that's awful. Hope it isn't severe.

Pi said:
Update: it's now confirmed that I have a fever and my ears are acting up. Sickness, please stop.

Mettaton said:
did you forget to drink milk today
Actually no. But the milk is definitely helping !!
It will stop at one point. Most illnesses are self-limiting. So get better soon, and get plenty of rest and hydration.

Me? Well, kind of crummy because I want to eat and I just weighed myself at 93 lbs recently and I still think I should be at least 98.

Garbage due to people only seeming to desire to be in a relationship with me irl due to my looks
though I barely have a personality so who can blame them

bored

my mom hasn't responded to my text and now I'm just sitting here

shitty tbh

among other things, my mom told me our cat who I was very close with died while I was gone last night, so that really sucks

Back