Your current mood.

I feel :posh:

yesterday, i was with a friend and we got involved in a car accident

thankfully no one was hurt but man did that honda civic's (not our car) front bumper got totalled

Sick. Sore throat, bloated stomach, whole nine yards. What's worse is that I'm broke and literally the only thing I have to drink is Monsters. Which only make the above conditions worse.

Tired. Nothing's happening on DA, even though I check my messages like religiously. And when I do get a message, they're all DeviantWatch messages.

Annoyed. Smash 4 is taking way too long. At this rate, I won;t be able to stay up for Melee.

Who's idea was it to have Bo5 for everything from losers quarters on? Hell, dabuz actually ran out the time on a two stock game. What the hell.

Tomoko Kuroki said:
depressed
Why?

Stanley the Troll said:
Sick. Sore throat, bloated stomach, whole nine yards. What's worse is that I'm broke and literally the only thing I have to drink is Monsters. Which only make the above conditions worse.
I can't help you, but I'll give you a picture of cookies to make you feel better:
960px-2ChocolateChipCookies.jpg

Tiz Arrior said:
Terribad.

Soreness intensifies, my poor throat.
I wish I could help, but I can't do shit for you guys. I can only give you Internet cookies...

GalacticPetey said:
Annoyed. Smash 4 is taking way too long. At this rate, I won;t be able to stay up for Melee.

Who's idea was it to have Bo5 for everything from losers quarters on? Hell, dabuz actually ran out the time on a two stock game. What the hell.
Totally redundant... but... cookies? I can't help you either...

Personally, I feel tired. I am up at 11:17 pm, so naturally...

fucken pissed dude
rosalina amiibo sold out preorders in less than 2 minutes
and now im frantically refreshing best buy's site cause they said theyll have it up too
its 2:10 am
#ibelieve

Tiz Arrior said:
Honey makes me vomit, not even considering that.

I'm literally crying for you because honey truly is the third greatest consumable, with tea as the second, and tea-with-honey as the first.

But I guess if you really can't have honey (maybe it's only certain kinds of honey??? I really hope so for your sake) then try black tea without milk.

Pissed the fuck off. I'm fucking broke and my mother flat-out refuses to give me nine dollars out of my own money so I can drink something besides tap water.

Rather annoyed because I somehow fell asleep for almost six hours and got to do absolutely nothing once I got home.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Tiz Arrior said:
Honey makes me vomit, not even considering that.

I'm literally crying for you because honey truly is the third greatest consumable, with tea as the second, and tea-with-honey as the first.

But I guess if you really can't have honey (maybe it's only certain kinds of honey??? I really hope so for your sake) then try black tea without milk.
I might live in London, but I'm not much of a tea person.

Back