Your current mood.

a little tired but im gonna keep going since i only woke up at 3 am.

Toy Chica said:
scared shitless by the fact that my mom had to go to the hospital for severe stomach pains. i think its a burst appendix but i havent heard anything about it

that sucks, hopefully that can be resolved soon, just hope its nothing fatal at least.

my mood atm: hmm a little depressed and stressed out

if its not seizures, its depression. woo hoo

I've been feeling sick for the past few hours, really struggling to concentrate.

I'd sleep now, but I'm starving.

Tiz Arrior said:
I've been feeling sick for the past few hours, really struggling to concentrate.

I'd sleep now, but I'm starving.
Wow I had the same problem yesterday.

Sleepy, yet content. Like, I'm tired, but it's a tired where I know that I'll go into a deep sleep for the night, and enjoy not tossing and turning, and I'll have a full night's rest. I will wake up whenever my body is ready to wake up (as I don't have classes tomorrow) and I'll be in a very great mood because I know that I have no homework this weekend, though I'll probably do some that is due awhile from now and work on projects and just relax.

Honestly, these nights are the best nights I ever have, because I am just so relaxed and I know that I'm going to be so content for the next day.

On the flip side of the above, I have to force myself to sleep when I'm tired only to wake up an hour later, still tired and completely unable to sleep until 4 hours later minimum. Uuuuuh, fuck trying to fix my sleep schedule, 5am it is.

a mixture of panic and stress

remembering, working on stuff, mafia, and hard decisions are really getting to my head

also I don't think high school is getting any better with bullying as all the bullies got rejected from the sports school except for one or two so that's also freaking me out

EDIT: by mafia I mean remembering everything and also everything in-game related to me affects me and I often cry or laugh or curl up under my bed irl due to a forum game
I am a strange person.

a little bit worried.

I think I have 2 days to write a sample essay, read three books, find some news articles or something, write another sample essay, complete a chapter of questions and revise all my notes.

I might start tomorrow lol I'm so fucked but I still can't bring myself to care no matter how much I try to guilt myself into it.

Maki Nishikino said:
a little bit worried.

I think I have 2 days to write a sample essay, read three books, find some news articles or something, write another sample essay, complete a chapter of questions and revise all my notes.

I might start tomorrow lol I'm so fucked but I still can't bring myself to care no matter how much I try to guilt myself into it.
shhh its ok
just come on irc and we can watch anime and forget about real life issues

Maki Nishikino said:
a little bit worried.

i have 14 hours and counting to write a 1000 word essay so don't feel too bad

Well I'm not worried anymore, kind of just feeling empty.

Still done no homework, I have tomorrow. I guess I can just cheese the one sample essay, pretend I read the books and pretend I was revising all holidays.

Parents are constantly telling me to do work, that 'think about your future' spiel and other junk, but I still can't care. It's like I have bypassed no motivation to do homework and I've hit no motivation to care. Not like I have any goals to aim for lol.

Back