Your current mood.

Climbed up ladder to hang Christmas lights from my house.

Was a frightening experience, still shuddering from it. Proud I did it, but I'm shaken up by vertigo.

I have only one thing in mind right now: Metro 2033 and its environment.

Actually really, really tired. Binged the last few episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 4 last night and I'm beat.
CURRENT MOOD: Tired, but generally happy with life and stuff.

Mood is ploopy right now, I had three sleepless nights in a row and it's piling up.

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day! Why? A long time friend came back to town! And I got a full night of sleep cuddled with my doggo :3

@Tari I'm also at risk of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. My state is infected.

Anyways I feel kinda tired.

I've been dealing with a lot of grief lately over my cat's passing. It's hard to lose your best friend of 15 years. There's a large void.

Having my other cat by my side has been very therapeutic. I don't know what I would do without him.

Having a great time right now, even despite being under "house arrest" (aka social distancing from the coronavirus). I like being home, and it didn't really change how I live my life.

Had a bad mood swing yesterday thanks to the moving out stuff, but I think I've dealt with it, so I feel fine right now.

you took that from the rp didn't you

I'm fricking exhausted and melancholic, IDK why I haven't done anything exhausting all day and I should be in a good mood I guess, but I'm not.

C'est la vie, I guess.

Back