Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

For the next game, Antasma and Fawful can meet each other and create a plan to rule the world.
Idk it sounds cool.

thatmariochick said:
For the next game, Antasma and Fawful can meet each other and create a plan to rule the world.
Idk it sounds cool.
This would earn Nintendo so much respect from me. Maybe they can also team with Cackletta and the Shroobs. :luigi:

Count FTG64 said:
thatmariochick said:
Idk it sounds cool.
This would earn Nintendo so much respect from me. Maybe they can also team with Cackletta and the Shroobs. :luigi:
OMG yes

I highly doubt that'd ever happen.

Because they're way too busy playing blatant favoritism with the overrated likes of Bowser.

Solar Blaze said:
I highly doubt that'd ever happen.

Because they're way too busy playing blatant favoritism with the overrated likes of Bowser.
Well then, we should send letters to Nintendo asking them for Cackletta, the Shroobs, Fawful, and Antasma to return and team up in the next M&L.
Also, why does my phone think half of the spelling from Mario games is wrong?

EmeraldDiamond said:
Well then, we should send letters to Nintendo asking them for Cackletta, the Shroobs, Fawful, and Antasma to return and team up in the next M&L.
You're welcome to try, but it'll only fall on deaf ears.

Because having a bunch of bad guys team up for no good reason is a brilliant idea in the first place.

Toa 95 said:
Because having a bunch of bad guys team up for no good reason is a brilliant idea in the first place.
Well, think about it. It wouldn't be for no reason. It will be for the world domination and the revenge on the Bros. they always wanted.

EmeraldDiamond said:
Toa 95 said:
Well, think about it. It wouldn't be for no reason. It will be for the world domination and the revenge on the Bros. they always wanted.

So the obvious approach then?

They would all betray each other anyway. And at that point, having to deal with four main antagonists in separate battles is a bit much... To add to that point, who would the final boss be?

I was pissed to death when Nintendo decided to make Bowser betray Antasma at the end as of how cliched it is but what pissed me off the most was Bowser being the final boss in the end. At least his amazing personalty we know and love did make up for it a little.

Toa 95 said:
EmeraldDiamond said:
Toa 95 said:

So the obvious approach then?

They would all betray each other anyway. And at that point, having to deal with four main antagonists in separate battles is a bit much... To add to that point, who would the final boss be?
You can't be so sure about them separating.
Or they will seperate, but you beat them all and then you fight a new villan that teamed up with them as well. Idk. The point is, I need them to have one last shot.

NSY said:
I was pissed to death when Nintendo decided to make Bowser betray Antasma at the end as of how cliched but what pissed me off the most was Bowser being the final boss in the end. At least his amazing personalty we know and love did make up for it a little.

I actually didn't mind it, because Bowser actually felt like a true antagonist in this game. Like, you actually felt like he was a threat rather than just being a pushover? Maybe it has to do with the fact that in the game you never really beat Bowser or knock him out or anything like that until the end. The other games, he's more cosmic relief, and you KO him many times, but in this game, you have to wait until the very end to finally get the bros. the satisfication of beating Bowser.

Plus, his personality made it so much better in this game.

Count FTG64 said:
I've been sending e-mails to Nintendo, and they have replied to most of them, but I sadly doubt they take it into consideration.

I'm pretty sure that they get like, I dunno...A LOT of letters coming all over the place. Plus, just think if they took all the fan's ideas and try to make it into a game. Yeah...it would be one of the most chaotic and rather...terrible game that Nintendo could ever come up with.

Not saying that anyone's ideas so-to-speak are not fine by themselves, but when they really give more control over to the fans, that is when fans will grow more fueled and things will get more escalated, and fans will be demanding their ideas come true because blah-blah's had his ideas come true, and basically it would just get out of control.

I mean, not saying they shouldn't take advice from fans, but usually some more...specific ideas don't always get that pleasure. Such as the all villains combined thing...that would really depend on the game direction they would want to go around it, the gameplay, the consistency - especially with a M&L game that really has a consistent timeline as opposed to the "no-plot" NSMB games - and much more of that.

And with the plot of a Mario & Luigi game, they would need answers to why Cackletta, Fawful, and Antasma all managed to be revived after their fatal deaths. They were specifically shown dying, and as a result, just randomly bringing them back would leave a holes in the main story. I mean, the Shroob had a great excuse to make a cameo in BiS, as it was a very valid thing that happened.

I am sad that there wasn't a really good reference to Fawful or Cackletta in the dream world, since it was in a perfect senario where they could slip in a small cameo like that and be like "Luigi's dreams of the past". In fact, that would have been really cool had they added a little sidequest in the game where you kind of get to do a [extremely]mini-adventure from the previous games.

Xerneas said:
I am sad that there wasn't a really good reference to Fawful or Cackletta in the dream world, since it was in a perfect senario where they could slip in a small cameo like that and be like "Luigi's dreams of the past". In fact, that would have been really cool had they added a little sidequest in the game where you kind of get to do a [extremely]mini-adventure from the previous games.

Don't have the game myself, but I think the Dream World was meant to be a "general" dream world rather than Luigi's dreams.

Toa 95 said:
Xerneas said:

Don't have the game myself, but I think the Dream World was meant to be a "general" dream world rather than Luigi's dreams.

Which is why I said Sidequest.

And though it was meant to be a "general" dream world, there was still a lot of elements in the game where it was just Luigi-based, especially like Dream's Deep. And I mean, even some characters were because Luigi was dreaming about them.

Xerneas said:
Toa 95 said:
Xerneas said:

Which is why I said Sidequest.

And though it was meant to be a "general" dream world, there was still a lot of elements in the game where it was just Luigi-based, especially like Dream's Deep. And I mean, even some characters were because Luigi was dreaming about them.

Well like I said, I don't have the game, so I don't know this stuff.

Should I get Dream Team? It looks fun, but, as with Pokémon X & Y, it sorta ruined it in my opinion when it was released for 3DS.

Pearl said:
Marilith said:
Should I get Dream Team? It looks fun, but, as with Pokémon X & Y, it sorta ruined it in my opinion when it was released for 3DS.

...what did you expect them to release it on?
Something that normal people would buy.

Pearl said:
which is the 3ds/2ds >.>
Aw, yes, the 2DS, Nintendo's stupidest idea yet. And that's saying something, because they added Wii Fit Trainer to the next SSB.

Marilith said:
Pearl said:
which is the 3ds/2ds >.>
Aw, yes, the 2DS, Nintendo's stupidest idea yet. And that's saying something, because they added Wii Fit Trainer to the next SSB.
Someone actually agrees with me.
I remember when I told my classmate about the 2DS, and he thought I was joking because it was really stupid.

Back