Put Waluigi and Paratroopa BACK In Mario Kart U!

What about Bowser Jr. :(

Its a joke. Obviously Waluigi is coming back. Not so sure about Paratroopa though. ( I want him ) My friend wanted to see the reactions here so I made it for him. Admittedly, I wanted too see the reactions too.

MeltdownKP1 said:
Its a joke. Obviously Waluigi is coming back. Not so sure about Paratroopa though. ( I want him ) My friend wanted to see the reactions here so I made it for him. Admittedly, I wanted too see the reactions too.

So you made an idiotic petition just to watch people call it dumb.

Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords said:
MeltdownKP1 said:

I don't see where he said that he made it.

Crackin355 said:
I don't see where he said that he made it.

MeltdownKP1 said:

Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords said:
MeltdownKP1 said:

I expected some funny replies. But it is on the mario boards so what can i expect.

It didn't even sound like a joke. Sometimes, people really do this out of serious acts.

Samus Aran said:
sorry we're not as stupid as you'd like to believe.

I never said you guys are stupid. I thought others would find this funny.

To me, it sounded completely serious. That was the only reason I chuckled a bit. Just a bit.

MeltdownKP1 said:
Samus Aran said:
sorry we're not as stupid as you'd like to believe.

I never said you guys are stupid. I thought others would find this funny.

That was the dumbest joke in history.

TheYoshiState said:
Those two characters aren't enough! Let's start a petition to put all Looney Tunes characters and the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls team in Mario Kart U!
I will support this! [/sarcasm]

Back