Put Waluigi and Paratroopa BACK In Mario Kart U!

MeltdownKP1

Godzilla 1998 sucks
https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-put-waluigi-and-paratroopa-back-in-mario-kart-wii-u

Put them BACK!

That's funny.

Is this a joke?

lul wut?

No seriously, a petition for that?

The name should have been "TOO BAD. WALUIGI TIME".

Same question. Is Waluigi the only one who didn't appear in Kart 7?
I believe he'll be in Kart 8, but this comment is just an preference. If he needs petition, others like Gadd or Pauline needs it far more than him. Also, Waluigi might not be in the next game after Kart 8.

PT is another topic. Regadless of species problem, KT does have more appearances than PT or other species, especially the two are similar. I wonder why not giving a PT instead of KT in half games.

Dorayaki said:
I believe he'll be in Kart 8, but this comment is just an preference. If he needs petition, others like Gadd or Pauline needs it far more than him. Also, Waluigi might not be in the next game after Kart 8.

PT is another topic. Regadless of species problem, KT does have more appearances than PT or other species, especially the two are similar. I wonder why not giving a PT instead of KT in half games.
incoming "i want pauline"

>jumps over

Rolf said:
no, i don't think anybody cares about them
Lke the topic shows, the correct use of characters don't relate to how many people care. Some peopl don't care Yoshi or Peach as well.

Pyro said:
Dorayaki said:
incoming "i want pauline" >jumps over
I don't think I said that. Liking a character is different from what it should be, just like this "petition".

Dorayaki said:
Rolf said:
Lke the topic shows, the correct use of characters don't relate to how many people care. Some peopl don't care Yoshi or Peach as well.
The difference here is that Yoshi and Peach are main characters who each have a sizable fanbase, despite their select detractors. I know absolutely no one other than you who loses sleep over Pauline.

Ə said:
Dorayaki said:
I know absolutely no one other than you who loses sleep over Pauline.
Unfortunately my favorite is what my icon is, and it's offtopic. Unless you hope me to take another example to compare with Waluigi.
While Peach is an official protagonist/heroine indeed, just like you say I mentioned Pauline because she's a secondary main character.

MeltdownKP1 said:

I don't really want Paratroopa to return, so I'll pass.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Rolf said:
Dorayaki said:
Gadd or Pauline

In my case, you're right: I do not care about them at all.

Don't care much about Gadd either, and Pauline is a character that I honestly don't want to see in MK.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Don't care much about Gadd either.
Gadd is a weird example. At least Crygor in Wario series does show that he's a recurring buddy, but Gadd doesn't really show further relationship with Mario and just dissappeared. Honestly he doesn't have to appear in Mario games again, but the official declared to use him in LM2.

I think that some characters fit better as supporting characters who are in the background. E. Gadd is one of those characters. On the topic of Pauline, however, wasn't she essentially pre-Princess Peach? So why would it be a good idea to include somebody who was a pre-version of a character who has become much, much more prominent as of late, when the abeforementioned prominent character is almost 100% guaranteed to make an appeareance as a playable character? It just doesn't make much sense to me.

Something tells me that that petition will just be a waste, since Nintendo tends to be oblivious to whatever we request. You'd have to be part of the company to make a difference.

Chiaki Nanami said:
I think that some characters fit better as supporting characters who are in the background. E. Gadd is one of those characters. On the topic of Pauline, however, wasn't she essentially pre-Princess Peach? So why would it be a good idea to include somebody who was a pre-version of a character who has become much, much more prominent as of late, when the abeforementioned prominent character is almost 100% guaranteed to make an appeareance as a playable character? It just doesn't make much sense to me.
E. Gadd might be similar with Toadsworth as a referee. I just took his example randomly.

The outcome is the staff don't regard Pauline as a prototype of Peach (maybe because DK can't have a crush on Peach), and just like Luigi was a clone 2P of Mario, that's not the case. In 64 era, I'd agree she shouldn't return.
The other problem is the staff didn't give her a clear background of Pauline herself while they decided to make her return.

Dorayaki said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
E. Gadd might be similar with Toadsworth as a referee. I just took his example randomly.

The outcome is the staff don't regard Pauline as a prototype of Peach (maybe because DK can't have a crush on Peach), so that's not the case, just like Luigi was a clone 2P of Mario. In 64 era, I'd agree she shouldn't return.
The other problem is the staff didn't give her a clear background of Pauline herself while they decided to make her return.
Um..... How exactly do you know what the staff thinks?

MeltdownKP1 said:

GUYS I HAVE A BETTER IDEA,LET'S START A PETITION TO PUT MARIO IN MARIO KART U!

Waluigi: HELL YES
Paratroopa: HELL NO

NSY said:
Waluigi: HELL YES
Paratroopa: HELL NO

I say HELL YES to both. I really like both characters. Waluigi is my 2nd favorite Mario character. Paratroopa's up there too. What's not to like about a winged turtle?

I can understanding wanting characters to return uh, but a petition for it is pretty dumb.

Back