Worst TV shows and movies these days

NSY said:
Pixer do need to get back on track.

Cars 2 was next to nothing I even expected, it was a spy film not a racing film, its's plot was good, it had good visuals but lacked any sence of action and had a main characternp who was not promoted as main character.

Brave was just far too short, lacked a Villian, a terrible plot, set in the past which isn't the time pixer should set Villian, it had some good action sequences and some funny parts but then came a few boring parts were you can't even watch. I don't want this kind of film to be done by Pixer again.

They really need to get back on track. Toy Story 3 was amazing so was most of their other flims before that.
Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo....

Time Turner said:
Baby Luigi said:
Is it worse than the Star Wars Holiday Special?
That never happened.

I'm pretty sure that there was a great sadness caused by it at the time.

Roserade said:
NSY said:

Cars 2 was next to nothing I even expected, it was a spy film not a racing film, its's plot was good, it had good visuals but lacked any sence of action and had a main characternp who was not promoted as main character.

Brave was just far too short, lacked a Villian, a terrible plot, set in the past which isn't the time pixer should set Villian, it had some good action sequences and some funny parts but then came a few boring parts were you can't even watch. I don't want this kind of film to be done by Pixer again.

They really need to get back on track. Toy Story 3 was amazing so was most of their other flims before that.
Up, WallE, That rat one I can't spell, the first cars, Toy Story 1 + 2, The Incredibles.

A Bug's Life was meh and I've never seen Monster's Inc.

NSY said:
Roserade said:
NSY said:

Up, WallE, That rat one I can't spell, the first cars, Toy Story 1 + 2, The Incredibles.

A Bug's Life was meh and I've never seen Monster's Inc.
WHAT?!?!?!?!

Baby Luigi said:
Is it worse than the Star Wars Holiday Special?
A friend of mine summarized the plot as "in which our heroes defeat the wizard of 1000 space years with compressed brain molecules."

What I'm saying is you should watch it and reach your own conclusions. It's certainly more interesting than the special imo.

Nice Cage said:
Also, that show Brickleberry looks like it's fucking terrible
Stay away from the show at all costs. It's like a shittier version of Family with more sex jokes and it tries too hard to be funny. I'm surprised it wasn't canceled during the first season, let alone it's getting a second season as well.

KoopaGuy said:
retarded [...] overgrown wannabe-homosexuals [...]

Wow, using 'retarded' and 'homosexual' as insults in the same paragraph! You sound like a lot of fun to be around.

Chilly said:
Nice Cage said:
Stay away from the show at all costs. It's like a shittier version of Family with more sex jokes and it tries too hard to be funny. I'm surprised it wasn't canceled during the first season, let alone it's getting a second season as well.

Eurgh.

Chilly said:
Nice Cage said:

Relying on basiclly just fart and sex jokes is just horrible bottum of the barrel comedy. All I see is horny freaky nonsense and childish annoying immature garbage. I better not watch it.

NSY said:

Brave was just far too short, lacked a Villian, a terrible plot, set in the past which isn't the time pixer should set. It did have some good action sequences and some funny parts but then came a few boring parts were you can't even bare to watch. I don't want this kind of film to be done by Pixer again.

there is so much wrong with this post I'm not sure where to start

Gundam Tanaka said:
NSY said:

Brave was just far too short, lacked a Villian, a terrible plot, set in the past which isn't the time pixer should set. It did have some good action sequences and some funny parts but then came a few boring parts were you can't even bare to watch. I don't want this kind of film to be done by Pixer again.

there is so much wrong with this post I'm not sure where to start
Excuse me?

NSY said:

>set in the past is a bad thing

this is the most retarded reason to dislike anything ever.

KoopaGuy said:
Dude, don't flame me because I described Twilight Saga "vampires" and all that Hansel and Gretel/Abraham Lincoln being a witch/vampire hunter trash. Edward Cullen sparkles in the freaking sunlight like a freaking pixie and wears red lipstick. That sounds like some sort of gay stereotype, I'm not even kidding. And I know how retarded the idea of Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters/Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is. I can't just use "stupid" to describe this. Oh, and it's a freaking opinion. Sheesh, this is just great. At least I'm not constantly swearing like somebody on the Trailer Park Boys. -_-'

Twilight is bad because it's about an incredibly disturbing abusive relationship dolled up like a romance novel, with vampires that are so absurdly effeminate and unintimidating as to no longer actually be vampires. The Hansel and Gretel/Lincoln trash suck because they're incredibly stupid ideas that are too self-aware to be so bad it's good but not self-aware enough to be deliberately funny. There you go, I explained why they were bad without sounding like a prick.

Besides treating homosexuality like its a bad thing is really inconsiderate.

At least nice cage's points were actually accurate and informative, not insulting.

See, I read Twilight, and I didn't IMMEDIATELY hate the very thought of it. I did by the time Breaking Dawn came out, though.

I mean, Twilight is so awful its fanfiction is Fifty Shades of Grey. And yes, I'm serious.

And I liked Brave. Sure, maybe it wasn't necessarily creative, but it was still well put together. At least it had thought put into it.

Which is not what I can say for other crappy kids movies. Like Madagascar 3, where the animals decide they don't want to be in the zoo(first movie) OR in Africa(second movie), so they run off to the circus.

Purple Yoshi said:
See, I read Twilight, and I didn't IMMEDIATELY hate the very thought of it. I did by the time Breaking Dawn came out, though.

I mean, Twilight is so awful its fanfiction is Fifty Shades of Grey. And yes, I'm serious.
I didn't even finish the Twilight movie, it was just boring and sh**ing on vampires. The main characters were un-likable. How the hell is Edward getting away with the illegal hunting of a doe fawn? How is Edward even a vegetarian if he eats meat? Why does he wear red lipstick? Don't even get me started on Bella Swan.

You may as well started once since you treated homosexuality like it was a bad thing, and to top it off you put retarded in the same exact sentence.

Samus Aran said:
You may as well started once since you treated homosexuality like it was a bad thing, and to top it off you put retarded in the same exact sentence.

I don't have as problem with homosexuals (I even know one in real life and he is a good person) or people who are mentally retarded. Happy now? Oh, and you can always just ignore me instead. Hell, I was doing that to insult a fictional character. I don't even want to talk about this. What does this even have to do with the stinking topic?

KoopaGuy said:
Samus Aran said:

I don't have as problem with homosexuals (I even know one in real life and he is a good person) or people who are mentally retarded. Happy now? Oh, and you can always just ignore me instead. Hell, I was doing that to insult a fictional character. I don't even want to talk about this. What does this even have to do with the stinking topic?

Homosexuality isn't an insult, you used it as one, therefor pissed some people off im sure.

But eh whatever.

Anyway, I thought one movie that was freaking horrible was the last airbender movie(not sure if it has been mentioned yet).

The original show was cool, but the movie was pretty stupid.

Especially when it takes 10 minutes of waving arms to just bend an element, and just generally bad writing and some of the pronunciations of the names was really lol.

Like aong.

Samus Aran said:

I didn't even use those two words in the same paragraph much less the same sentence. Just look at the original comment.

Never mind, I was looking at the wrong comment but they still weren't used in the same sentence.

Samus Aran said:
Anyway, I thought one movie that was freaking horrible was the last airbender movie(not sure if it has been mentioned yet).

It was as disappointing as Mario Brothers 3: Luigi Buys Some Eggs

In other words, yeah, it sucks

Samus Aran said:
Anything movie or tv related to transformers that isn't beast wars or transformers prime.

Bad, Zae, bad. G1 was epic and so was the Unicron Trilogy.

however

i wont stop lovin yoooou

Baby Luigi said:
Samus Aran said:

It was as disappointing as Mario Brothers 3: Luigi Buys Some Eggs

In other words, yeah, it sucks

"Mario Brothers 3: Luigi Buys Some Eggs" L.O.L. Baby Luigi on Fire.

Chiaki Nanami said:
IMO, SpongeBob was never good. I always hated the stupidity of it. The humour just did not appeal to me, even when I was little.
^^^^

First thing I saw

A guy getting his eyes ripped out

Never watched it again until my cousin turned it on and my mom said I needed to spend time with him

*shudder*

Back