Worst TV shows and movies these days

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
There are countless bad shows and movies these days. From crap-toons such as Fanboy and Chum-Chum (worst show that I have watched so far) to movies that probably suck such as the recently release Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (horrible concept, I just know it's bad). What are least favorite TV shows and/or movies and why?

Well, I truly love Spongebob, but right now it's on my hate list.

Modern Family - Is my memory fucked up or were the first few seasons really good? Then it just got embarrassing to watch.

Big Bang Theory as of late. It's not an awful show and I did enjoy early seasons, but I liked it less and less as it went on (and as its ratings went up and Community's went down).

Also, that show Brickleberry looks like it's fucking terrible, and the people behind Glee seem like real toolbags.

Sometimes Glee is on in the other room and I can hear but, but every single episode seems to be about

• winning some competition
  • the gym teacher being a bitch but then suddenly she isnt
  • the gay guy having problems

Proto Man said:
*reality show name here*
Typical reality shows have way too much crying. Seriously, those people need to grow up. I cried less when I was going through a phase in 6th grade (I was such a cry-baby yet I didn't cry as much as people on reality shows). As Mike Mozart from Jeepers Media would say, "I mean really, what were they thinking?"

Anyways, what do you all think about movies these days?

Disney Pixar has been coming out with pure gold lately.

However, Dreamworks is coming out with movies that mean practically nothing at all. They're coming out with movies WAY too fast.

Roserade said:

However, Dreamworks is coming out with movies that mean practically nothing at all. They're coming out with movies WAY too fast.
Brave was meh and I heard Cars 2 was quite bad.

Roserade said:

You got it backwards, at least for the past 2 years, Pixar has released really mediocre movies, while Dreamworks at least got out How to Train Your Dragon and Kung Fu Panda 2, which were both better than expected

Yes, but Disney Pixar has Brave and Wreck-It Ralph.

Yes it was, where have you been?

This should be moved to Entertainment and Media

Gundam Tanaka said:
Roserade said:

I didn't watch Cars 2, but I absolutely loved Brave. Then again, I tend to be a sucker for Pixar movies, so it could just be the rose-tinted glasses talking.

Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Roserade said:

I didn't watch Cars 2, but I absolutely loved Brave. Then again, I tend to be a sucker for Pixar movies, so it could just be the rose-tinted glasses talking.

I've seen Cars 2, but that was like what? A year ago? Well I don't recall it being bad.

KoopaGuy said:
Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Roserade said:

I've seen Cars 2, but that was like what? A year ago? Well I don't recall it being bad.
Neither do I.

Roserade said:
KoopaGuy said:
Time Turner said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Roserade said:

Neither do I.
One thing's for sure: the critics don't like it.

Anything movie or tv related to transformers that isn't beast wars or transformers prime.

I'm with Mega Morg on this one.

Back