Votes: 7 10.3%
  • It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Seeing as special worlds are very likely to be in with the reveal of speed run levels, I'm guessing you unlock Rosalina after you beat the main worlds.

Demidevimon said:
I must be the only person who doesn't really care

Nope, I don't care either. I don't really like Rosalina.

Nightmare Moon said:
Anser said:
I'm currently having a heart attack. Excuse me for a second.
*performs cpr*

Thanks. You saved my life!

Ok, now, my analysis:

I have to say that I am extremely happy. I never imagined this could happen. It was so far-fetched, yet it came true. What excites me the most is that this automatically cements Rosalina as one of the most important and relevant characters of the franchise, with so little time existing. Other characters who have existed for way more time haven't achieved this. Rosalina will be in no way another filler character like Waluigi.

I am, however, concerned about the potential "ruining" of the character. You see, I always thought of Rosalina as this sorrow, lonely and rather sad character. Now, I get to see her jumping and being excited, running all over the place. I just hope they don't make her become another annoying, loud, screaming whore like a certain princess.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. For now, I'm excited to see her Fire Suit and her Boomerang Suit. Her Tanooki suit and her Cat Suit, not so much. And her potential addition to Super Smash Bros. Also, am I the only one who thinks that Rosalina was once again voiced by Mercedes Rose? It sounds like her in the trailer, and not like Kerri Kane.

I just watched the Nintendo Direct and blame myself for not having a Wii U.
Mario Kart Style stages

Timmy said:
I am loving this level.

Looks like you need to be either Peach or Luigi to make that long jump to get that Green Star there?
I know! That Super Mario Kart level looks amazing! Please let that level appear in Mario Kart 8 Nintendo.

Lakitulerapide said:
Make Birdo playable.

is it bad that i'd actually enjoy that more than this

I like Rosalina more then Daisy by a whole lot. But I must admit this is probably very concerning for any Daisy fans.

This looks like to me Nintendo thinks of Daisy, even with her appearance in one Mario platformer (Super Mario Land for the Game Boy) is nothing more then a filler character with the likes of Waluigi. Which while I'm not a big fan of Daisy myself, I could understand any frustration of those who are.

I like Rosalina, but I don't like the decision to put her over other established characters such as Toadette, Daisy, Wario, or Waluigi.

Back