Votes: 7 10.3%
  • It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Maybe the observitory is an extra world? It's possible, but I kind of doubt it.

Icemario11 said:
Mario Party X said:
I can't imagine Rosalina playable. She just doesn't fit with the other four idiots.

Agreed, the idea of it is ludicrous to me. If anything, I'm expecting her to be an NPC because that's what it looks like, especially with the Toad Brigade Captain and what I'd think is the Comet Observatory both making an appearance.
Don't forget the Stamp.

Lakitulerapide said:
Don't forget the Stamp.

Oh yes, that too.

Phoenix Wright said:
Maybe the observitory is an extra world? It's possible, but I kind of doubt it.

I'm very doubtful, but perhaps it may be a level that's equivalent to Special World 8-Crown, except actually difficult and not just cheap.

Icemario11 said:
I'm very doubtful, but perhaps it may be a level that's equivalent to Special World 8-Crown, except actually difficult and not just cheap.

Yeah I know! Maybe they'll actually MAKE an effort making not only a good hard level but actually making it LOOK nice too!

Metal Mario should be back.

Ehh, I never said Rosalina was going to be playable. That's why I said "to see if she makes a cameo or not". There's no way she's playable.

Got to admit that Boomerang Peach's outfit is crazy good looking. Makes Peach look completely different . Btw I'm starting to get a feeling in my head that the level that is Mario Kart like could be in a bonus/special world, second guess would be for it to be a hidden level. If it's in a particular normal world it would be world 5. And that "The Pitch" commercial that just came out, Nintendo is getting desperate.

Anser said:
Ehh, I never said Rosalina was going to be playable. That's why I said "to see if she makes a cameo or not". There's no way she's playable.

Metal Mario should be back.
No matter cameo or playable appearance, I think it's time for other characters to shine rather than Rosalina. Still I'd be happy to see all of them playable.

Let's see if Metal Mushrooms make debut in SMB titles :P.

From the moment they showed Rosalina's silhouette, I knew all along she was going to end up being playable.

I must be the only person who doesn't really care, though it does intrigue me on why she's there

Back