Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Not sarcasm, I'm actually happy there's another official source that says Toad

oh good, i'm happy about it too

i find it really annoying how the wiki article says peach replaces yellow toad from nsmbu. idk why but it really annoys me :P

Yep same here, and I don't buy the thing on Blue Toad's page saying 'Now called Toad because of Yellow Toad's absence'

Demidevimon said:
Yep same here, and I don't buy the thing on Blue Toad's page saying 'Now called Toad because of Yellow Toad's absence'

Agreed, and the fact that they also use Blue Toad on most of the power-up pages really bugs me.

Apparently according to our logic any blue Toad is now the Blue Toad.

So why haven't we retconned the Mario Sunshine blue Toad into being Blue Toad yet?

Well apparently we actually recognize that one as being Toad. Plus the artwork actually shows him as Toad...

But there's also the blue Toad in 3D Land.

Toa 95 said:
Apparently according to our logic any blue Toad is now the Blue Toad.
So why haven't we retconned the Mario Sunshine blue Toad into being Blue Toad yet?
To me the real blue toad that deserves a place is Toadbert. Reasonably, I don't see a need to create a character for unknown purpose and lack of a distinctive appearance. Playable species in spinoffs look more like this case.

Pearl said:
i find it really annoying how the wiki article says peach replaces yellow toad from nsmbu. idk why but it really annoys me :P
Correction: Peach/Toadette repleced by an unkown guy.

Demidevimon said:
Yay! Yet another place that says Toad and not Blue Toad
Since "Toad" himself would also appear in this title, that term is obviously a misuse. The place we should notice isn't English language countries but Japan the origin (who named Toad "Kinopio" and the others "kinokos").
In NSMBWii, even though Toad made his obviously appearance there, in Nintendo's Japanese introductions they weirdly named the two generic players blue and yellow "Kinopio". I think they're all responsible for misusing the terms they drew up.

KingMario128 said:
Anser said:
Good, the Rock Mushroom from Super Mario Galaxy 2 is returning!

I think its only peach grabing a rock...the video is to quick to know

Now, some Miyamoto Randomness
To show off how he wanted Mario to move in the cat suit, Miyamoto would get down on all fours and crawl around the room to mimic the movements he had in mind.

Link http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=216192&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

I could swear I saw Mario transforming into a rock and slamming itself against the boss... I may need to watch it again.

KingMario128 said:
0:25 Chargin' Chuck Mario?

Anser said:
KingMario128 said:
Anser said:
Good, the Rock Mushroom from Super Mario Galaxy 2 is returning!

I think its only peach grabing a rock...the video is to quick to know

I could swear I saw Mario transforming into a rock and slamming itself against the boss... I may need to watch it again.
It is Peach holding a rock.

KingMario128 said:
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Japanese Ads with new footage....SPOILER FOOTAGE

OMFG Green stars that has sold it for me!

Here you go, a video of one of Captain Toad's levels:

By the way, look at his life icon. There we have the famous fourth sticker.

Anser said:
Here you go, a video of one of Captain Toad's levels:

youtube vid

By the way, look at his life icon. There we have the famous fourth sticker.

That longer version of the Toad Brigade theme sounds awesome .-.

Well, at the very least, this will at least put an end to peoples' complaints about the "real" Toad not being playable.

Solar Blaze said:
Well, at the very least, this will at least put an end to peoples' complaints about the "real" Toad not being playable.
I don't think ending in a Toad that's not playable in major levels would prevent complaints :P

Beetleking said:
I was right!

14dpous.png

Also Snes mario kart level gameplay..

I always knew that sticker belonged to Captain Toad. The others we saw are definitely Peach, a Sprixie and Rosalina with two Lumas, in that order.

And that Mario Kart level looks very fun. It's cool to see they're merging these two games.

Back