• Total voters
This..

23j33af.png

And if I'm honest the first one just looks like a blob with a crown to me

KingMario128 said:
Beetleking said:
Agent Smith said:
Little Rosalina looks a lot like a Sprixie

Yeah but sprixies do not carry star wands... Rosalina is the only one.

And the sprixies had wings, and in the second sticker we can´t see wings

Different perspective.. If there was one sprixie with wand.. It would certainly shown in concept art.

I honestly think you're setting yourself up to crash and burn.

Rosalina being playable is a long shot, she'll be a cameo at most.

If they actually have Baby Rosalina, I swear...Baby Daisy was bad enough.

Baby Daisy was just made for the sake of having a partner for Baby Peach. Baby Rosalina has absolutely no reason to exist.

Icemario11 said:
Baby Daisy was just made for the sake of having a partner for Baby Peach. Baby Rosalina has absolutely no reason to exist.
That "sake" should happen in the previous Yoshi game, if necessary.

In Rosalina's case, her childhood happened in a different timeline and she didn't know the main characters, so it's hard to include her in both spinoffs or the new Yoshi game.

Icemario11 said:

No Baby Rosalina without Baby Waluigi first

Twenty five days till release where I live. If you live on the east coast, it's twenty four and a half... lucky.

Can't wait for this game.

Lakitulerapide said:
Eric B said:
Solar Blaze said:
Eric B said:
Had never heard about it having Mega Mario before. Will be the first 3D Mario to have that.
Are you sure about that?
What other 3D game had Mega Mario?
Click on that link.
Baby Luigi said:
Oh wow, another overseeing of the link because the color is nearly identical to the black font
True, I really didn't see that. IT depends on the angle you're looking at it, and even then, the brightness of the screen obscures the color as well.

I didn't know about it being used in SM64DS. As that was before NSMB, then it seems that's where the idea came from.

Wait, what if Rosalina gets kidnapped in World 8 because bowser wants to rule the universe again and you have to save her? It would add a neat twist

Duo said:
Wait, what if Rosalina gets kidnapped in World 8 because bowser wants to rule the universe again and you have to save her? It would add a neat twist
I'd like to trade that twist for a playable Toadette. Seriosuly, it would become off-topic since sprixies have to stay in spotlights.

Dorayaki said:
Duo said:
I'd like to trade that twist for a playable Toadette. Seriosuly, it would become off-topic since sprixies have to stay in spotlights.

bowser want sprixie kingdom treasure, maybe isnt money but a very powerfull relic that bowser wants to conquer the world & universe.

KingMario128 said:
Dorayaki said:
Duo said:
bowser want sprixie kingdom treasure, maybe isnt money but a very powerfull relic that bowser wants to conquer the world & universe.
Unless other characters have particular things to do with sprixies, it would lose focus of making the story complete where only sprixies have important roles. It looks more like a relunctant wish.

If changing targets count part of the story, Daisy and even King K Rool would have been kidnapped after Peach in any of the Mario stories so far.

KingMario128 said:
Dorayaki said:
Duo said:

That sounds more like something Wario would do, though. It sounds too much like Wario Land: Shake It!'s storyline.

Anser said:
KingMario128 said:
Dorayaki said:
Duo said:

That sounds more like something Wario would do, though. It sounds too much like Wario Land: Shake It!'s storyline.

Bowser is a tyrant king, he do whatever he wants, because he can, is bowser dude, marriage peach againting her will, destroy the universe and recreate it to his image, attack a baseball island only becuase his son wanted that, destroy a kingdom to build BowserLand, attack another kingdom to steal thier treasure....he is bowser :bowser:

And if bowser attack that kingdom for a treasure instead go after peach, that treasure must be very, very valuable

There are naturally a lot of tracks performed live. We're arranging the music with a big-band feel, taking advantage of a full horn section with trumpets and saxophones.

I ---ing love big band

Back